• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delta variant has hit our house

Zod

10 minutes ago, Zod said:
11 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Are you 100% sure they had it? The testing is poor at best as it can be about positive/negative, so many mistakes and false positives. Then no matter what, they write convid as the reason. Love of money ruin the reporting on this. 

Yes. I'm sure. 

Why were your teenagers unvaccinated?

Edited by SizzleBuzz

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's amazing how strong some people's dedication is to the "scamdemic" conspiracy.

As if there isn't a ton of sweet, sweet grifting cash to be had pushing conspiracy theories on the internet.

e: like I don't think people realize how much money even a moderately popular YouTuber or social media personality can haul in.  People nobody here has heard of or care about can legitimately make six figures or more just sitting at a desk talking into a Blue Yeti about their opinions if they're hitting the right demo.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

As if there isn't a ton of sweet, sweet grifting cash to be had pushing conspiracy theories on the internet.

I just found it comical that someone posts that a perfectly healthy 48 year old died of COVID and someone's first thought was...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95215e6d5d1568f53a26

Like yeah, I'm sure the doctors were wrong about it being COVID. The tests were likely wrong and as we all know, healthy 48 year olds dying of the cold or flu is super common. I bet it was those damn second hand vaccine side effects.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Aussie Tank said:

All this happening around the world and China has the hide to bully our exports because we called for an independent investigation into Covid origins 

The world runs on computers, all of the biggest chip fabs in the world are in China or Taiwan, and they've got like a thirty year leg up on anybody in the west when it comes to manufacturing all kinds of cheap poo.  They're a budding superpower and slinging their weight around.  Sucks to suck but the post World War II world order is coming apart in front of us.

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

COVID is only dangerous in the context of it being the Ghyna virus personally created in a Wuhan lab by Hunter Biden.  Otherwise it's just the flu with a 99.99999 bazillion percent survival rate

This is what I mean is this serious? Hunter Biden masterminded a global pandemic to infect the entire population? What's to gain there?

10 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Is it the "system"...

...or a declining work ethic?

This guy worked his way to 2 medical degrees without the benefit of Mom or Dad being in the home:

Sneaking some anti critical race theory info in there too. How subtle… yet not surprising.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I was being really sarcastic there.  That post was intended to be satirical.  If you knew that then carry on.

Thats why I asked was this serious because that is exactly what they sound like. Couldn't tell if you were being satirical or serious because that's legit how they sound.

• The D 1

I had a buddy die about 3 weeks ago from covid complications cause of death ruled pneumonia. Had another friend die a little over a year from the covid cause of death of heart failure. It isn't just the fear of covid it's what other issues the virus may cause. I had covid in 2019 before the first case was ever brought up I was severely sick for 45 days my parents woke up every morning not knowing if I would still be alive or not! I have heard in the tens of thousands that had covid in 2019, and people died and the doctors weren't able to tell the people's families what happened to them! Sorry, I took up so much space. Just because you test positive for covid doesn't mean you have had covid that's known as false positives! If you have or have had covid you will know it and anyone around you will know!

5 minutes ago, glitchh8 said:

It's more amazing how dumbed-down Americans believe everything the Left media tells them and never questions anything!

The left media? CDC, all the major health institutions, other countries around the damn world, yet you think it’s all from the left media? Talk about believing poo without questioning it…. The irony in this post is off the charts.

• Pie 7