• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No chance

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

We have a lot of those in here. Jets fans, Lions fans, etc. 

But those posters are just fine as long as they “tow the company line”. Me being a Steelers fan isn’t the problem. Continuing to be correct that the Panthers regularly make huge mistakes in roster construction, is the only issue. I just assume it’s the point in the conversation where the poster can’t refute anything I’ve said. So the default mode is my fandom instead of the issue. 

3 minutes ago, Toomers said:

But those posters are just fine as long as they “tow the company line”. Me being a Steelers fan isn’t the problem. Continuing to be correct that the Panthers regularly make huge mistakes in roster construction, is the only issue. I just assume it’s the point in the conversation where the poster can’t refute anything I’ve said. So the default mode is my fandom instead of the issue. 

You are basically a player surfer fan. To your credit, you did stick around when your dude left. We won't ever see the Darnold fans again.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

You are basically a player surfer fan. To your credit, you did stick around when your dude left. We won't ever see the Darnold fans again.

That’s fair. But I barely made any posts about that player. Mainly because people on here couldn’t have a civilized conversation about him and I would have made it worse. Never blamed the team for his injuries or the way he was let go. That’s what separates me from these current (and actual) trolls who will disappear by mid season. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Toomers said:

For a tidy profit, it seems. Don’t be jealous that I know so much more about “your” team that I can actually make money from it. You laughed at it all last pre-season, and pretty much everything I said happened just like I said it would. Want to take a look at those threads again? 

Not jealous, you would never find me on another teams fan board.  Theres not enough time in the day for me to worry about some other fans team.

Just now, jfra78 said:

Not jealous, you would never find me on another teams fan board.  Theres not enough time in the day for me to worry about some other fans team.

That’s obvious. There’s not enough time in your day to understand your own team. Build a business and retire at 50 and you’ll have plenty of time. Then it will be just your lack of knowledge holding you back. 

I assume you will be giving the same speech to the Jets and Lions fans currently here. Or is that ok because they are pumping sunshine? 

• Beer 1

40 minutes ago, Toomers said:

so, you’re grumpy because everyone on here doesn’t immediately recognize your word as gospel, and thank you for your great insights?

5 minutes ago, Toomers said:

That’s obvious. There’s not enough time in your day to understand your own team. Build a business and retire at 50 and you’ll have plenty of time. Then it will be just your lack of knowledge holding you back. 

I assume you will be giving the same speech to the Jets and Lions fans currently here. Or is that ok because they are pumping sunshine? 

They didnt fake being a Panthers fan for years, then jump ship and reveal true colors once their favorite player left.

16 hours ago, Harbingers said:

We were cusping it last season although a horrible 2013 cusp again. I have Rhule on the shortest leash of anyone here but I still say let’s see what they got this season. Snow is a huge X against the team though. Frankly so is Brady. But he’s another story. 

Rhule's leash is at least two years long. The five year rebuild will give him at least four years unless he quits.

1 minute ago, Mother Grabber said:

so, you’re grumpy because everyone on here doesn’t immediately recognize your word as gospel, and thank you for your great insights?

Not even close. It’s comical that my fandom is the only reason to disregard my comments. Not the issue, or content. I welcome any and all statements that can show any flaws or anything wrong with my comments. But going straight to my fandom just shows these posters can’t refute what I’m stating with any logic or facts.   

Then complain daily that people actually give their honest opinions on a message board. Most of this board wants an echo chamber. There’s an entire group of posters that have been labeled as negative when in truth they have predicted nearly everything that’s happened over the last couple years. I’m willing to revisit any thread or topic for proof. 

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Not even close. It’s comical that my fandom is the only reason to disregard my comments. Not the issue, or content. I welcome any and all statements that can show any flaws or anything wrong with my comments. But going straight to my fandom just shows these posters can’t refute what I’m stating with any logic or facts.   

Then complain daily that people actually give their honest opinions on a message board. Most of this board wants an echo chamber. There’s an entire group of posters that have been labeled as negative when in truth they have predicted nearly everything that’s happened over the last couple years. I’m willing to revisit any thread or topic for proof. 

you’re the one complaining people don’t agree with you.

when you don’t agree with them, it’s you having your own, honest opinion. when they don’t agree with you, you complain that it’s an echo chamber.

make up your mind. can people have their own opinions or not?