• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you most excited to see headed into the season?

kungfoodude

The offseason cycle is a few days from being over. We've read all the stories, watched all the videos, seen all the games, so what is getting your dick hard about this team headed into Week 1 and the start of real football?

For me, it's watching this defensive unit. I really think that they are going to be fun to watch and I think we are going to see some big jumps in sack production and forced TO's in 2021. I think Burns is finally going to become a regular name on the lips of all the NFL broadcasters and writers and this DL unit is going to end up being possibly the best in the NFC South. 

Those are the things that get blood rushing to my crotchal region.

Darnold looks like he is going to work.  He's still nervous, but when the offense executes, meaning we get open on the routes, and line gives him enough time to set his feet, he looks good.

He'll look even better with CMC on the field with him.  That will help settle him down pretty fast.  

and agree on the D....they are gelling, learning, getting more confidence in themselves and each other.  And they are so young, incredibly young.  They could be a very dangerous group very soon.

Lot to be optimistic about.  If we can beat the Saints, which won't be easy, 4 and 0 is a very real possibility, and confidence will be on our side for the first time in years.

Last night they went a long way toward making me feel better about our chances this season. So, more than just any one thing, I'm looking forward to just seeing that opening game. Seeing what the polished product will look like, seeing the final arrangement of the offensive line, seeing Darnold move the offense, seeing CMC return to the human highlight reel form he had before. And that defense, yeah, let's see them earn some respect out there.