• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun maybe to the PANTHERS?!?! What?!!

Vader704

30 minutes ago, joemac said:

We scored 34 points….and from what I’ve seen QB was not the problem. Maybe he should be trying to trade for O Line help instead?

Second /third stringers in one half. Last night was positive but still a lot left to be determined. Im not about to sit here and assume darnold is gonna light up every team consistently. That's foolish. He showed good things tho. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If Darnold does well, it's over.

If he doesn't, I think it's more likely we draft our next option.

I think the first scenario is rather unlikely but we will see.

I am not sure about the draft option. They have had two opportunities to draft a QB and opted for a veteran. It will be interesting to see what we decide to do.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I think the first scenario is rather unlikely but we will see.

I am not sure about the draft option. They have had two opportunities to draft a QB and opted for a veteran. It will be interesting to see what we decide to do.

Yeah, man. Scot seemed to relish telling me how we weren't really interested in Fields, per reports, but I told him that just because we weren't interested doesn't mean that Rhule and company didn't fug up. Of course it's preseason, but everything I've heard says he's been nothing but the real deal. 

6 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Key words being "For now..." That's a qualification. No need for mental gymnastics and semantics.

I'm not sure the door was ever really open.

All we've ever seen were rumors based on the idea that Tepper "would pay any price" and such, which was pretty clearly bullsh-t since Tepper doesn't interfere in personnel decisions.

The one story we've seen that actually addressed anything substantial came from Albert Breer. When he was talking about what led to the Darnold trade, he mentioned the team looked into Watson but since the Texans weren't even answering calls at that point, they decided to look elsewhere.

That's pretty much it.