• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We really rolling with this offensive line?

Zod

I'm choosing to remain optimistic that the "answer is on the roster". I suspect we'll see some line shuffling pretty quickly. Brady and likely Brown will likely end up starting on the line eventually, I just don't see any way that they don't beyond bullheaded stubbornness from the coaching staff and they have shown the opposite of such inclinations in the past. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

“When we drafted him, we thought he was a guy who could play tackle, but could also be an elite guard,” said Rhule. “Whether he can snap or not or has the ability to make those calls, that’s what these camps are for. But we saw him as a guy that had four-position flexibility. So we move him around a little now just to get him some exposure.”

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

BECAUSE THEY ARE ROOKIES! And not first round, ready to go rookies at that. Give them some damn time and give the coaches/GM a little credit. They’ve shown that they know what they’re doing so far. At least more than a bunch of fans on a message board. 

If starting QB gets hurt, they won’t be looking so smart.

• Pie 4