• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for you 50 years plus folk (and others)?

top dawg

Winning once is just that...once. After the high fives wear off in a few months, then it's  back to mediocrity?

Nope. Didn't want that sort of team before and don't want it now.

Rather build the team to be and stay competitive. They will be in the big show when the time is right.

Edited by Jmac

3 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Trust me when I tell you it's highly efficient and effective 👊

Good times are a comin'...patience will be rewarded!!

Is the time coming when you answer the fact that Darin Gantt (whom you said the team won't allow him to print anything false) stated that David Tepper doesn't take part in player decisions?

14 hours ago, BlueOnBlack said:

Tepper is the richest owner in the NFL, and he always thinks he's the smartest dude in the room.

He is. 

No way he's not going to take complete control of his own personal toy in his own private sandbox.

You are right, he does have complete control/authority.  How he does or does not use it is situation dependent.  

Outlook: Bleak. 

It's all gonna work out...patience.  

3 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Happy to review and respond to any real info you would like to provide...

[as opposed to the imaginary stuff you consistently barf up]

We already discussed it, dude 😆

Back when Panthers Confidential showed the draft process and Darin Gantt wrote on site about what happened in the war room, stating specifically that David Tepper wasn't involved in player decisions, you were directly contradicted. Matt Rhule and Scott Fitterer have both said the same thing, but you kept insisting it was true.

Now you come on saying that everything Gantt posts on site is true, forgetting that he contradicted you, and I'm laughing my head off 😁

Funny also that in the latest episode of Camp Confidential, there's a whole scene of the personnel department discussing players they want to bring in, waiver claims they might make, etc. This too contradicts your latest attempt at spinning things to say that Rhule is a dictator (which is especially hilarious given that even the quote you cite says pretty clearly that he isn't).

But hey, keep trying. It's always good for a laugh.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Darin Gantt wrote on site about what happened in the war room, stating specifically that David Tepper wasn't involved in player decisions, you were directly contradicted

Your imagination has gotten the best of you pal...

...that's a categorically false statement you have made there.

4 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I'm not 50 yet, but I would easily take the championship.  If we won against the Broncos, that would have made that one hit wonder season worth it to me.  Winning is everything, and just being "good" for a period doesn't mean much the more years that go by.

Lotta never have's out there... 🤙

6529CDC5-F215-41E0-AEBD-70F78A08916A.png

Edited by SizzleBuzz

4 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Your imagination has gotten the best of you pal...

...that's a categorically false statement you have made there.

Man you have too many witnesses to go into straight up denial. We all are wrong sometimes. It happens. When called out you can accept it or pull a Shaggy…

old music it wasnt me GIF