• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Jets fans are saying

onmyown

3 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Really?   Somehow I doubt that very much as I haven't given @rayzorany reason for that to happen nor will I.

You, however, have crapped on me on every turn since I've been here.

What that "dope" has done is shown that I'm more a Panthers fan than he ever was.

I don't go posting on opposing team's boards like a moron.

If he gets banned it would be for the same reason past player fans have gotten banned(Nails for the ridiculous Greg Hardy fixation, etc).

I would imagine you'll just disappear when Sam does, like you did with the Jets because they got rid of him.

After all, you have shown how much of a "fan" you really are.

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, NAS said:

Good post.  We're concerned about the OL but also encouraged that Darnold will have plenty of weapons to throw to down field and the best checkdown option in the NFL  - Christian McCaffrey.

The checkdown count on Sunday will be worth monitoring. I am curious to see how close to the Teddy it looks.

If we get Teddy like results this year, maybe it is more of a Brady thing?

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

If he gets banned it would be for the same reason past player fans have gotten banned(Nails for the ridiculous Greg Hardy fixation, etc).

I would imagine you'll just disappear when Sam does, like you did with the Jets because they got rid of him.

After all, you have shown how much of a "fan" you really are.

Yeah..by being one since 1998, you dingus.

I think I've been enough of a fan for that franchise for over two decades to finally say "enough is enough".

You have shown how much of a jerk you really are.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, glenwo2 said:

Yeah..by being one since 1998, you dingus.

I think I've been enough of a fan for that franchise for over two decades to finally say "enough is enough".

You have shown how much of a jerk you really are.

You can call me a jerk all you want but you aren't gonna get much respect from any serious fan when you ditch your team to follow a player out of town. That's a joke.

Good luck with whatever future fanbase you jump into. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

You can call me a jerk all you want but you aren't gonna get much respect from any serious fan when you ditch your team to follow a player out of town. That's a joke.

Good luck with whatever future fanbase you jump into. 

You are going to look so dumb when I'm still here as a fan in the years to come.   smh.

The fact that you are so sure of yourself of your ASSumption is laughable at best.

And I don't seek respect when I'm here.  I only post what I think and if people like it, they give me a positive reaction.  If they don't, they won't.   It's not rocket science.

Edited by glenwo2

12 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The checkdown count on Sunday will be worth monitoring. I am curious to see how close to the Teddy it looks.

I don’t have a problem with checkdowns if they’re the best or only option. Problem with Teddy is he would opt foe the checkdown even when he had time and options down field.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

32 minutes ago, NAS said:

I don’t have a problem with checkdowns if they’re the best or only option. Problem with Teddy is he would opt foe the checkdown even when he had time and options down field.

Yeah, and that is what I mean. Will we see that or not?

Sam isn't geared that way, so if we see it consistently, perhaps it is the offense.

To be clear, I don't expect to see this scenario.

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Seeing @CPsinceDay1's posting there is an utter disgrace.

Not "probably".   Please DO IT, rayzor.

That right there proves that he's not really a Panthers fan but moreso a PJ Walker fan who will stop at nothing to wish injury or struggle on our QB just so his "guy" gets in the game.     Interesting that I'm accused of being a Sam fan by some kungfool-idiot but CP is never questioned for his PJ obsession.

If you ban him, it would be long overdue and he can focus on his new alt accounts he's created here.    (or until PJ is traded/released and he can go become a fan of whatever team he ends up with)

What happens when Sam retires? Are you going be done with football, I guess so Sam, following a single player not a team, no loyalty to any team...

R (2).gif

2 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

I was a Panthers fan before PJ, that's why I'm telling y'all when Darnold fails, it'll be the best thing for this franchise.

So you think PJ is the answer at QB.  This is a guy that couldn't make an NFL roster before now. IMO the only reason why he is still on the team is Rhule has familiarity with him from Temple. 

His ability to escape pressure is admirable but his accuracy is insanely terrible.  While he might win a game or two against a sub-par teams.  NO WAY IS HE THE ANSWER in the long run.

I'm in agreement with @rayzor not only because of your infatuation with PJ but you rarely comment positively on any topic and it appears you post just to annoy the true fans on this forum. 

I don't always agree with posts on this forum but I try to back it up with facts.  You mostly post on feeling and never provide reasonable data to back up your claims.

That's my opinion.  

14 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, Darnold checked down all training camp and off-season.   It was a common theme reported on.    And when we finally saw him in a half of football in preseason that is what he did.   Small ball. 

that’s most likely the early plan IMO

39 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, Darnold checked down all training camp and off-season.   It was a common theme reported on.    And when we finally saw him in a half of football in preseason that is what he did.   Small ball. 

Yeah, I hope they don't take all the gunslinger out of him.

51 minutes ago, CRA said:

For the most part I would say our offense isnt built on taking that many down the field shots.  Its built on timing and getting the ball in the playmakers hands with some separation.  Its much more based on yac than deep balls.

• Pie 1