• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zod Almighty's 2021 Carolina Panthers Season Prediction

Zod

People forget how many injuries we had last year.  CMC yeah but Jackson missed a ton of time with his foot and the games he played a lot of time he was out by halftime.  The OL in general was all banged up on the left side all season.  Thoes were or 2 weakest positions and we were still in most all of the games and with a better qb probably win 7 or 8 games.  So I see 8 games min with a max of 12.  I will go 11 wins.  And if people really think the Saints are going to be good I don't get what they are seeing.  If they win at least 8 games I will find Alice and give him a kiss.  I think they are a 5 or 6 win team.

• 2 weeks later...

***bump

So after 2 weeks of football are you still par the course?

Looking at the remaining schedule, how things are playing out for this team and around the league are your predictions still the same? More or less wins?

I could actually see us winning 11 maybe 12 games this season.

Very Winnable games: Texans, NYG, WFT, NE, Miami, & Atlanta (2 potentially)that's potentially 9 wins on the season

Winnable contest: Dallas, Philly, Minny, Saints (split series) 2-2

Potential losses: Arizona, TB x2, Buffalo 0-3

That's 11 potentially with a couple of other possible winners  and upsets in the mix as well.

The ceiling is the roof this year and things could go either way but the future looks promising

• 2 months later...