• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Snow

NAS

25 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I’m old enough to remember when people here said Snow would suck as an NFL DC and I was stupid for liking the hire. 

Snow (so far) is biggest surprise. RR was great DC. I thought when 70% of the defensive stats& leadership was retired/cut/signed else where...... panthers break all the worst records in team history( on that side). Defense out-played the much more talented offensive this past year. Sure the 3rd down were a problem for close to one month, but I thought it would have been the whole time. Old guy beat brady in push-ups as well, right now he feels like the brains of this unit. 

Edited by Basbear

23 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Snow (so far) is biggest surprise. RR was great DC. I thought when 70% of the defensive stats& leadership was retired/cut/signed else where...... panthers break all the worst records in team history( on that side). Defense out-played the much more talented offensive this past year. Sure the 3rd down were a problem for close to one month, but I thought it would have been the whole time. Old guy beat brady in push-ups as well, right now he feels like the brains of this unit. 

Never discount a man that has seen as many winters as he has.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Actionman0z said:

Love to see all the nut hugging on Snow, when 99% of the huddle said he was a garbage pick because he came from college and coached LBs on a team that went 0-16 in the pros. Classic. 

Have your fun now while you can. We are expected to lose, y'all on the other hand will look quite foolish if you lose.  

Sleep on that.

Just now, Varking said:

Been saying it since last year. He has done the most with the least and has been a huge part in Rhule's success.

I doubt there's anything he has not seen attempted in football. 

I define a good coach as one who can line his 11 scrubs up against your 11 5 star recruits and give you all you can handle.  If a coach has to have a top 10 roster to compete then he's not a very good coach.  Yes it certainly helps, especially in the big leagues, but you have to have the ability to play the hand you're dealt and still compete.  

That old fart is a good coach and is the very reason we've been competitive despite being out classed in talent. Rhule knows what's up. 

• Beer 1