• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baldy Breaks Down the Carolina Panthers

Zod

32 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Not necessarily... Burns isn't guaranteed to bring down Winston who is a but heavier than Wilson and shakes of sacks that aren't true to technique. Wilson is about what 210?.. Winston runs around 230-240. 

Burns isn't a rookie anymore man he's checking in mid 250s...  Muscle mass >>> Body mass Winston Wilson is slippery like Russell  Wilson. Winston might on a good day be a very slow Ben Rapistburger.

The Jets game wasn't perfect, but it's the 1st real game with starters. It will get better. I think everybody is expecting we should have killed them and maybe we should have, but we won and played fairly good. When the O-line took a hit in the 3Q, we bent a little backwards. But we won. I think we can match the Saints energy and they've got some guys out. Our defense is only going to get better the more we play. 

• Flames 1

13 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Burns isn't a rookie anymore man he's checking in mid 250s...  Muscle mass >>> Body mass Winston Wilson is slippery like Russell  Wilson. Winston might on a good day be a very slow Ben Rapistburger.

Russell is a 4.53 guy. Winston is a "mobile in the pocket" guy. Russell is a genuine scrambling QB.

Winston will be way more susceptible to pressure.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Russell is a 4.53 guy. Winston is a "mobile in the pocket" guy. Russell is a genuine scrambling QB.

Winston will be way more susceptible to pressure.

This is what I was arguing, I was referencing rookie Wilson's mobility to Seattle Wilson's. Big difference between those guys and Winston.

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

This is what I was arguing, I was referencing rookie Wilson's mobility to Seattle Wilson's. Big difference between those guys and Winston.

Completely different types of QB's. Winston is much closer to a traditional pocket passer.

If we can generate a pass rush, he should be much easier to snare than Zach Wilson was.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

Talk about doing more with less... Well, last year anyway, now both sides are stacked.

I think Brady has lots of room to grow tho.

Agreed. Snow is much further along in his career compared to Brady. We just need to hope Brady is a guy that learns quickly and grows with us as a franchise.