• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about the Texans. What do you know?

Zod

7 hours ago, Chaos said:

It should be a win for us.  But it's a road game, and a Thursday night where we historically suck.  Time to see if this patchwork offensive line can withstand crowd noise and stay composed. I'm more worried about how our young team faces a road game with high expectations than I am the opponent. 

Agreed, but except I don't think this team has a history of much of anything. The whole thing has been pretty be well churned over.

Here's hoping Thursday nights have better results than previous iterations of the panthers.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Their running game is the biggest threat, Mark Ingram, Phillip Lindsey, David Johnson are all capable backs who can gash you if you're not playing sound defense. 

If this was last season when we struggled to stop the run this game would have been closer than it should.

The Panther improve run defense upfront should be able to neutralize their running game and put the ball in the hands of the rookie and that's when we can force mistakes. I think we see a similar showing in the first half of our previous games and improve offense play in the 2nd half. 

• Pie 1