• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Down CMC, Down Horn

crowntownpanther

Last year I would say let’s get ready to bury our heads in the sand. This year, we’ll, I’d keep those heads up ladies and gents. Panthers are here to play. Down our best offensive player and our best rookie we still throttle things on the defensive side. Plus we get AJ Bouye back next week. Hoping for a quick recovery for Jaycee. 

Edited by crowntownpanther
  • Pie 4

Getting ready to face those Dallas WR's without Horn is a huge downer.  That being said, if we can generate enough pressure up front hopefully the boys in the back will be alright.  But Dallas' o-line should be the best we've faced yet and Dak is mobile, so I don't know....

Get well soon fellas!

5 hours ago, crowntownpanther said:

Last year I would say let’s get ready to bury our heads in the sand. This year, we’ll, I’d keep those heads up ladies and gents. Panthers are here to play. Down our best offensive player and our best rookie we still throttle things on the defensive side. Plus we get AJ Bouye back next week. Hoping for a quick recovery for Jaycee. 

hey you change that avatar now or i will have to

Everything is going to be fine. Breathe.

CMC's injury could possibly be short term. And this is a very long season, there's time for him to heal and come back.

And Jaycee, there's even time for him. It's early, he can be back potentially and be fully rested and coached up for that murderer's row they set up for us in the final four games.

We're going to be okay. We're going to be okay. 

I think this is where Brady has a chance to get creative with all of our new handpicked offensive weapons in Marshall, Tremble, & Hubbard. Not to mention Shi Smith returning hopefully ahead of Erickson and maybe Zylstra. 

now is time for the new cream to rise.