• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Predictions Thread

Zod

Panthers - 33

Cowboys - 13

just like the Thanksgiving game (they gave us no chance then too) … this defense takes no prisoners 

4 sacks 3 TO

SUBER BOWL —- Dallas beats everyone …. If you believe that, I got some land to sell you.

Edited by Panther53521
Added my Super Bowl
  • Pie 1

Dallas will put an emphasis on quick passes and the run game, have some success early. Panthers trail for the first time this year. 

Defense tightens up, will hold Dallas to under 80 total rushing yards.

Add 5 more sacks to the tally. Burns or Reddick will pick off a screen pass.

Panthers have 120+ yards rushing. Sam throws for 300 and 3 TDs. Robby eats.

31-20 panthers.

Super Bowl: Bills over Rams

Edited by jfo89

5 hours ago, mbarbour21 said:

After seeing the way our defense is playing as a whole, I believe we can win this game with 20 points. Even without CMC our offense is talented and I think we can put up enough points to win this game against a Dallas defense that (as far as I can tell) relies on turnovers as their line of defense.

This is what I'm thinking. If we can reach 20 points we'll win. Maybe fewer but at 20 I'll feel comfortable. 

20-17 Carolina

Dallas averages less than 3 yards per carry and totals less than 60 yds for the game. 

• Beer 1

27-20 Cowboys is what my mind says but my heart wants just a Carolina win. Hubbard will have to be amazing for us to win. CMC being gone hurts and our oline is not up to par. If Oline can play decent and hubbard be amazing. I can see us winning but it still would be close. My bold prediction is Carolina wins 34-14 with Hubbard rushing for 110 and receiving for 80 with 2 TDS

5 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Hey wait for someone to poo u, because I say we going to lose this game and everyone talks sh$t. 

Sorry dude, it's not always What you say but How you say it. I've never pood you I don't think, as you have good insight and can understand but sometimes the way you say things or continue to repeat things can cause a negative feeling about some of your posts. I don't mean this as criticism but more of an honest observation. I know you're a real fan and I also have seen that you picked the Panthers to beat the Saints even if you expressed doubts about the game. I think if you just toned down some of your posts a bit and/or don't continue aggressively posting that opinion in the same or multiple threads, people will respond better. A lot of us are still recovering from the Fields' crew negativity a few weeks ago that was everywhere and may be reacting a little based off that. These are just my 2 cents for whatever they're worth, fan to fan, friend to friend. 

Go Panthers!!!

I think we matchup much better than we’re being credited. I think it’s reasonable for us to be underdogs in this game purely based off the loss of CMC plus Jaycee. The loss of production from those two will be very evident, if we still had both of them I strongly think we should be favored. This is Darnolds game to win, Dallas has a fast offense and has the ability to put up big points quickly through the air. I don’t see Zeke having a good day, our focus will definetly be Dak this game. The two headed monster of Amari and Ceedee will need to be limited which will be hard especially without Jaycee. On the positive side Dallas is very depleted on the D Line, it’s gonna be hard for them to get pressure even on our o-line without blitzing heavily. If Darnold can get the ball out quickly and beat the blitz I personally think we have a strong chance of winning this game. Gonna be a great game, it’s gonna really show our true colors. The media will have no excuses to keep slandering us if we can take this game. 

Panthers- 30

Cowboys- 28 

• Pie 3