• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s Official….Sam D was worth the trade.

WarPanthers89

Sam wasn’t getting much help today and he was getting hit every play

he did miss a couple of long ones that could have been difference makers….we tried all day to hit those plays and didn’t hit a single one…we tried to throw to TE but that wasn’t working either

CMC makes such a huge difference to our offense…without him on the field Sam had nothing intermediate, no safety valve 

1 minute ago, Scott12345 said:

CMC makes such a huge difference to our offense…without him on the field Sam had nothing intermediate, no safety valve 

It is a real problem, isn’t it 

given the time he missed last year, now this year 

something has to change.  Used to be Newton was the lynchpin and now it’s a running back

All world he may be but if he isn’t consistently on the field, It is a small world 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ironic 😆

And no, don't need to. As has been alluded to by someone else in this thread, nobody takes you seriously so what's the worry?

You seem to since you keep replying to all my comments lol

hit a nerve bringing up Gettleman I see.

It's a no-brainer that Darnold is worth what we traded for him (and much more). Just watching the 1st round picks from this year should make that pretty obvious. He's got top 10 numbers by multiple metrics and is playing with the worst offensive line in the NFL by multiple metrics. For the first time in three years I think we've got our qb situation figured out.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I know a sensitive topic when I see one

Again, ironic 😆

You don't get it, kid. And I'm just one of many who knows that. Look back at your other responses if you doubt.

Keep trying, though. It's amusing, at least.

Edited by Mr. Scot