• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s Official….Sam D was worth the trade.

WarPanthers89

I believe Sam is as good as it gets with what we’re expecting from this franchise. If the defense continues to play legendary, he’s beyond serviceable and actually pretty good.

The lack of any connection on a deep ball where Rob doesn’t have his man beat by 10 yards is concerning and honestly what’s holding him back from being in the top 10 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

What do you want to go by? TDs? Completion %? Yards? Wins? Let me guess we will just use your “eye test” because nothing else backs your nonsense. 

My eye test tells me he can’t connect on a deep ball, and if it weren’t for the EXTRAORDINARY talent we have at WR I wonder if he would even start here

15 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Gtfoh with those garbage time numbers. Goff has been in mvp consideration before. Those TD runs by Darnold are more about play design than actual skill

Goff has been with a great team with great coaching... Sam hasn't.. What does Goff look like this year..

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, rico6 said:

My eye test tells me he can’t connect on a deep ball, and if it weren’t for the EXTRAORDINARY talent we have at WR I wonder if he would even start here

Yeah his deep ball accuracy is poo.  We left at least 2 TDs on the field because of overthrown balls.

1 minute ago, Luciu5 said:

Yeah his deep ball accuracy is poo.  We left at least 2 TDs on the field because of overthrown balls.

Show me a single QB that does not have a couple pass attempts that they wish they had back each game. If not for the terrible ref call which wiped out a fumble recovery, and resulted in a TD for the Cowboys, we are in this game. What really separated this game was the play of our O line. They are the glaring weakness on the team. Even with all the injuries on defense, we still show more promise than this garbage line that’s only missing….elf.

• Pie 1

Dude. It’s not like a pass here or there. He’s literally thudded every long throw (that would’ve absolutely blown games the fug open) attempt this year. I’m desperately waiting for one of our football historians to tell me I’m drunk and stupid in the regard and prove it

I am ok with Darnold, in spite of the intercepts, he made up for those with the TDs. Sam has to get more protective coverage. Our receivers have to make better efforts to catch the ball, even when not dropped in their hands.  Look at the tape- own your mistakes.  Next week get the (W)

7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Goff has been with a great team with great coaching... Sam hasn't.. What does Goff look like this year..

That’s my point, as soon as things don’t go well they fold. Darnold currently is on a talented team with good coaching were till today hasn’t even trailed a second of a quarter. 

And since you like using garbage time numbers, you do know Goff numbers are better than Darnold’s?

Todays game was basically a carbon copy of last year with Teddy, bad o-line, bad defense and no Mccaffrey. Neither Teddy nor Sam are the type of QBs to carry you out of holes.