• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s Official….Sam D was worth the trade.

WarPanthers89

6 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

So Cosell is lying??? 

its clear as day this coaching staff has Darnold on training wheels, he’s not being asked to go out there and make big time throws 40 yards down field, he’s not being asked to go through multiple progressions. Yeah he will make multiple reads once every five throws but it’s pretty elementary for the most part.

You don’t need to make 5 reads every play you do understand that right? Sometimes the first read is open. The fact of the matter is they are calling plays that make him go through progressions. You do also know it’s his 4th game in this offense so I’m sure the offense will probably look a bit different a few more games down the line. 

• Pie 1

Sam played his ass off today.  Honestly reminds me of Cam on a lesser scale giving everything he had on some poo teams that couldn't protect him.

We better put it on the line this offseason and get this dude a LT unless we want to ruin him like we did Cam.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Supbro said:

You don’t need to make 5 reads every play you do understand that right? Sometimes the first read is open. The fact of the matter is they are calling plays that make him go through progressions. You do also know it’s his 4th game in this offense so I’m sure the offense will probably look a bit different a few more games down the line. 

Keep in mind Gooby was trying to tell me Darnold held Gase back while coaching the Jets. That he had plenty of talent and Darnold was the weakness. He is a strange poster and has been waiting all season for Darnold to lose.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

It's weird to think that no matter who our QB is, he'll always get haters. Oh well.

Check out other team sites…pro or college, all have one thing in common….QB fanboys and rabid haters, few in between.  

Crazy….and creepy weird.  Enjoy the hyperbole.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

So Cosell is lying??? 

its clear as day this coaching staff has Darnold on training wheels, he’s not being asked to go out there and make big time throws 40 yards down field, he’s not being asked to go through multiple progressions. Yeah he will make multiple reads once every five throws but it’s pretty elementary for the most part.

No, but you clearly didn't understand what he was saying.

(why am I not surprised?) 😆

25 minutes ago, Supbro said:

Tell that to Cosell. It’s not about need it’s about the coaching staff trusting the QB to do so. Stafford is also in his 4th game with a new team why does there offense look so much different?

1 minute ago, GoobyPls said:

I’m sure you understand, how much trades does Gruden make again

Dude, I get it. We all get it.

You want people to think you're really football smart. The problem is you're not, and not particularly good at faking it either.

Do more listening and less talking and maybe you'll learn in time.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You want people to think you're really football smart. The problem is you're not, and not particularly good at faking it either.

His problem is he doesn't do any THINKING.  

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We get it you think your the smartest person in the room. When your always wrong

don't make me remind people you’re  against drafting Cam since Day 1, or  you being Gettleman number one fan. Go make more threads about lineman play and 1960s football nobody gives fug

Just now, GoobyPls said:

We get it you think your the smartest person in the room. When your always wrong

don't make me remind people you’re  against drafting Cam since Day 1, or  you being Gettleman number one fan. Go make more threads about lineman play and 1960s football nobody gives fug

Smartest in the room? Nah 

Smarter than you though? 😐