• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offensive line is abysmal.

Zod

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

Boy you dedicate an entire draft to fuging defense, you better not ever field 33 points (and counting) to anybody!

Yeah kind of the concern. I mean, we all knew O-line would be trash when Rhule thought guys like Erving, Paradis etc would work but damn the defense is getting worked hard.

They are young and got some talent but when you focus so much from the drafts and FA and the minute you face a decent offense you fall apart like this?

I mean, I honestly couldn’t believe people were really thinking number one defense was real. My expectations were maybe a top ten defense by the end of things worked out but it’s clear they have a ton of work to get there.

17 minutes ago, Baskinridge said:

Yeah kind of the concern. I mean, we all knew O-line would be trash when Rhule thought guys like Erving, Paradis etc would work but damn the defense is getting worked hard.

They are young and got some talent but when you focus so much from the drafts and FA and the minute you face a decent offense you fall apart like this?

I mean, I honestly couldn’t believe people were really thinking number one defense was real. My expectations were maybe a top ten defense by the end of things worked out but it’s clear they have a ton of work to get there.

I don't think people realize just HOW BIG that loss of Horn was. He was able to shut down half of the field when he was out there, allowing this pass rush to tee off. Our depth isn't there yet to where we can just insert a backup in there and expect not a big drop off.

• Pie 2

Just now, Castavar said:

I don't think people realize just HOW BIG that loss of Horn was. He was able to shut down half of the field when he was out there, allowing this pass rush to tee off. Our depth isn't there yet to where we can just insert a backup in there and expect not a big drop off.

We also never got to see him against an elite QB. I love the kid but he might not have been able to bail us out today.