• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug this. Time to man up.

Zod

Titans and Saints lost, Rams may lose…football is weird.  We have some things to clean up but we hung tough.  

we are the team that can probably beat most average to below average teams, some slightly above average teams, and hang around and compete against very good teams.  Based on our schedule that is enough to finish with 10+ wins.  Improve a little more this off-season (O-line and LB) and we will be a force.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, 5Rings said:

You got dominated in every possible way 

And the last time your team was any good or relevant, MC Hammer was the greatest rapper out and high-speed internet didn't exist.

Thanks for stopping by, but you're done here.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, 5Rings said:

They started pulling starters at the end of the 3rd. The score doesn’t always tell the whole story - you got your doors blown off just like I told you that you would. This wasn’t the Jets, Saints, or Texans playa. You played a real team today and got smoked.

Lmfao it's called poor coaching. "Real" lol how many of those rings have the Panthers been around for?

Just now, Cdparr7 said:

It’s okay if history tells right we will meet you in the postseason and blow you out again.

This would be the 3rd time correct?

You haven’t blown THIS Cowboys team out and you’ll be right back in Texas for another beat down. I pray to god your team makes it to the playoffs cuz you guys cry too much and really think you had (and still have a chance). We’re a pass happy team and we ran the ball down your “nUmBeR oNe dEfEnSe” throat. 

Just now, frankw said:

You from Texas? Please tell me not another Cowboys fan living in the Carolinas. You and the Steelers fans are insufferable.

I live where I want to live - your fans are not even relevant but I learned a lot about you this week. 

• Poo 6

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Lmfao it's called poor coaching. "Real" lol how many of those rings have the Panthers been around for?

They have been around 35 years longer than Carolina. Panthers were around for 1 I think.

They are just mad we have put them out of the post season twice. They barely go since they lost Aikman and co.

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Go watch those runs again every one was a hold and not the run of the mill kind all egrigious.

If you want to see holding on EVERY play, use nflreplay tomorrow and watch your garbage OLine 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Cowpoke fans are worse at least the Steelers have won a few in the current millennium.

I didn’t even know the Panthers had fans until this week when you guys came on our forum running your mouths 

• Poo 2