• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you want to be a playoff team, you win this weekend

TheBigKat

14 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

They have 1 starter on that Oline. They are complaining that Hurts can't, or won't go through his progressions before  taking off. He has bad decision making to go with an overall weak arm. Their Offense is a mess.

They lost Graham, and Barnett and Cox are no-shows. Iffy LBs, and a broke down Slay is their best CB.

That team, IN OUR HOUSE, has no chance.

Well our injuries and guys missing can negate some of that...I mean we have no idea how the OL is going to go either which could derail an entire side of the ball. But like the thread says we should win this. Playing well with injuries and guys missing and winning these types of games are indeed what playoff teams/teams that have arrived do...lets see how it goes.

• Beer 2

15 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

They have 1 starter on that Oline. They are complaining that Hurts can't, or won't go through his progressions before  taking off. He has bad decision making to go with an overall weak arm. Their Offense is a mess.

They lost Graham, and Barnett and Cox are no-shows. Iffy LBs, and a broke down Slay is their best CB.

That team, IN OUR HOUSE, has no chance.

Looks like we have something in common since we have 1 starter on our OL with a bunch of trash. 

I think we're playoff caliber with CMC, and we're not without him. It's because our offense is just not good enough without CMC, and you can't have a tepid offense and expect to make the playoffs. We're basically using CMC to prop up a non-playoff team and who knows if his body will hold up. If he can stay healthy then I like our chances of making the playoffs. If not, then we'll have to rebuild the o-line in the draft and continue to slowly build a team that has the talent to be great without CMC.

The elephant in the room is that our o-line is exactly as bad as nearly the entire huddle feared it would be before the season started. And the effect of that is starting to wear Sam down as the season moves along. Ever wonder why Sam is a mile off on his deep throws? It's not because he can't throw deep. The ghosts are coming back. I think Rhule is going to put in Christensen this Sunday to do some ghost busting.

Edited by pantherj

6 hours ago, pantherj said:

I think we're playoff caliber with CMC, and we're not without him. It's because our offense is just not good enough without CMC, and you can't have a tepid offense and expect to make the playoffs. We're basically using CMC to prop up a non-playoff team and who knows if his body will hold up. If he can stay healthy then I like our chances of making the playoffs. If not, then we'll have to rebuild the o-line in the draft and continue to slowly build a team that has the talent to be great without CMC.

The elephant in the room is that our o-line is exactly as bad as nearly the entire huddle feared it would be before the season started. And the effect of that is starting to wear Sam down as the season moves along. Ever wonder why Sam is a mile off on his deep throws? It's not because he can't throw deep. The ghosts are coming back. I think Rhule is going to put in Christensen this Sunday to do some ghost busting.

stop GIF

3 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Games like today is what keeps you out of the playoffs

Games like today is what will keep Sam from getting another Starting Job as NFL QB elsewhere.

Clock is ticking and this previous debacle did him no favors.

He has to turn sh-t around IN A HURRY to regain all the goodwill and trust he threw away with those 3 Picks.

Edited by glenwo2