• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shame on the wine and cheese fans

Mol3m4n

The stadium looked like 1/4 of it was empty. On top of that, section 514 was littered with Eagles fans, possibly 5 to 1. It honestly sounded like I was in Philadelphia. Where is the fan loyalty during a winning season? 

Also screw the old lady in front of me who looked behind every time that I cheered. 

• Pie 5

Just now, onmyown said:

This isn’t Cleveland where losing is a novelty. Give Panther fans a reason to spend money and go out to the stadium instead of watching on TV.

Losing to a 3-1 Eagles isn’t going to do it.

Starting the season 3-1 isn't a reason to be excited? 

4 minutes ago, Mol3m4n said:

The stadium looked like 1/4 of it was empty. On top of that, section 514 was littered with Eagles fans, possibly 5 to 1. It honestly sounded like I was in Philadelphia. Where is the fan loyalty during a winning season? 

Also screw the old lady in front of me who looked behind every time that I cheered. 

25 years in I'm glad we've finally ditched the 'young franchise' excuse for our awful fan base. 

2 minutes ago, Mol3m4n said:

Lol, the wine and cheese fans do no sit in the upper deck!!!!   That's your neighbors sitting up there.  Someone said we should be the Charlotte Panthers.  Heck today it looked (and sounded like) the Charlotte Eagles.

Yeah it was pitiful. It was louder when our O was on the field. Literally the only thing the fanbase can control, we didn't. And I do think it contributed to the Eagles gaining momentum later in the 4th quarter as Eagles fans got louder. Maybe we deserve a shitty team?

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Lol, the wine and cheese fans do no sit in the upper deck!!!!   That's your neighbors sitting up there.  Someone said we should be the Charlotte Panthers.  Heck today it looked (and sounded like) the Charlotte Eagles.

PSL's aren't inexpensive in 514. Agree with the rest though. 

Edited by Mol3m4n

Just now, Mol3m4n said:

Starting the season 3-1 isn't a reason to be excited? 

Not when your average is 6 wins for the past four years all while starting the season with decent records.

But in the end it’s not about the first four games rather than the past 4 years, you need to win in general to change a culture.