• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think I'm ready for PJ

Zod

19 hours ago, Zod said:

I've given Sam the benefit of the doubt but he is now as bad as Clausen was.

I think I'm ready to see if PJ can at least make this offense look semi competent.

Pickles averaged 120 yards a game, but I get it.  Site traffic is down, gotta generate interest somehow.

2 hours ago, CRA said:

why?  why would you give him one more season? 

he has proven he he is over and over and over again.  From USC to Carolina. 

I would certainly not give him another season but then again I would not have hired him in the first place.

IMO, they will stick with him another year. Just a feeling.

6 hours ago, Squid Game said:

The Jets are going to get a very high 2nd round pick for Darnold. Smh

I couldn't give two sh*ts how high a draft pick the Jets get.

They're not even in our CONFERENCE, let alone our division.

They'll probably select another player that will be misused and out of the league or something(it's their M.O.)

We have a lot more things to worry about than the stinking Jets.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Squid Game said:

Kind of like our quarterback situation under Rhule? 

My fear was always Sam being NY Sam.  A weak QB class that simply isn’t going to give an option to gamble on a QB despite wanting to. 

and us repeating the same experiment for a 3rd year with a Daniel Jones or someone.  and there being no excitement in Pantherland.  

25 minutes ago, Squid Game said:

Kind of like our quarterback situation under Rhule? 

What do you mean by this?

I said not to concern ourselves with what another team from another conference is doing as it does not affect us one way or the other...and you latch on to a throwaway sentence I said regarding the Jets doing "Jets things" to make that odd comment.  

Okay then.   Now I wish I didn't put that throwaway statement there as you would have nothing to say.

Edited by glenwo2

1 hour ago, CRA said:

My fear was always Sam being NY Sam.  A weak QB class that simply isn’t going to give an option to gamble on a QB despite wanting to. 

and us repeating the same experiment for a 3rd year with a Daniel Jones or someone.  and there being no excitement in Pantherland.  

Sam played extremely well the first three games this season. Even the Dallas game, he played really well other than the two picks. The last two games, you can see that he’s seeing or feeling “ghosts” again. Sam will never be elite but he can be pretty good if 1. he can get an elite offensive line and 2. get an elite tight end to be his security blanket. Cam’s go to go was Greg Olsen for many, many years. 

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

What do you mean by this?

I said not to concern ourselves with what another team from another conference is doing as it does not affect us one way or the other...and you latch on to a throwaway sentence I said regarding the Jets doing "Jets things" to make that odd comment.  

Okay then.   Now I wish I didn't put that throwaway statement there as you would have nothing to say.

You’re the one who brought up the Jets, not me. You said the Jets are missing on picks. All I said was Rhule has been missing on QBs.