• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Jordan

Martin

I remember that one time we played the falcons maybe with pickles we didn’t throw the ball one time in fear of throwing a int..ran the ball the whole game and won and everyone was calling fir heads to roll cause we didn’t pass the ball. Lol we will only go as far as this o-line takes us which won’t be far shame to waste this defense we got

• Pie 1

Just now, Panfan35 said:

I remember that one time we played the falcons maybe with pickles we didn’t throw the ball one time in fear of throwing a int..ran the ball the whole game and won and everyone was calling fir heads to roll cause we didn’t pass the ball. Lol we will only go as far as this o-line takes us which won’t be far shame to waste this defense we got

What defense? The one gave up 571 yards?

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

He looked better in run blocking but once again the entire interior line looked like ass. Also Brady kept abandoning the run when it was the only thing working.

Especially that last drive in the 2nd quarter, basically in field goal range and three pass attempts/penalties for 0 points. I feel like they were telling Sam to take what's there and play in the system, and now they're giving him no check downs and whatever routes they're running teams figured out 3 weeks ago. 

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Especially that last drive in the 2nd quarter, basically in field goal range and three pass attempts/penalties for 0 points. I feel like they were telling Sam to take what's there and play in the system, and now they're giving him no check downs and whatever routes they're running teams figured out 3 weeks ago. 

Chuba can’t catch a check down 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1