• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

2 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

At least we have 2 other Carolina sports teams that now how to win.

Yep Canes are a true contender

Hornets should definitely be a playoff team at least, could maybe even get a top 4 seed and make some noise early in the playoffs, though I don't think we quite have the star power/depth to truly contend this season (especially the glaring hole at C). In the next few years I could see it but not quite this season. I'll gladly take playoffs though and how fun this team is to watch.

• Pie 2

I really can't believe how good Ish and Cody were in that 4th quarter. LaMelo didn't even need to enter, and honestly great coaching from JB to keep those guys in while they were hot and taking care of business. I'm sure he was ready to call a timeout and get the big boys back in if there were any slip ups but his trust in Ish and Cody continued to payoff right up to the end of the game. Love our coach and GM, Jordan finally got it right with Kup and JB

Edited by t96
  • Pie 3