• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

Golden State might be the best team in the West.. good to get them out of the way first on this road trip.. the rest are all winnable if we play well..

the thing I wanted to see (maybe even more than a W) is if we were able to hang with them and play small with them.. they don't have a Big that will punish us like Bam did vs MIA.. we just had a bad shooting 3Qtr and didn't recover well enough..

I'm starting to see our flaws in the roster as far as size and shooting.. we are very small and Very streaky.. trading for a Big or clearing a roster spot for Biz should be in order.. regardless of his offensive limitations - he can play defense against traditional Bigs and grab boards..

last night wasn't a size issue though - it was a streaky shooting issue.. I don't think there is a simple remedy for that..

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Golden State might be the best team in the West.. good to get them out of the way first on this road trip.. the rest are all winnable if we play well..

the thing I wanted to see (maybe even more than a W) is if we were able to hang with them and play small with them.. they don't have a Big that will punish us like Bam did vs MIA.. we just had a bad shooting 3Qtr and didn't recover well enough..

I'm starting to see our flaws in the roster as far as size and shooting.. we are very small and Very streaky.. trading for a Big or clearing a roster spot for Biz should be in order.. regardless of his offensive limitations - he can play defense against traditional Bigs and grab boards..

last night wasn't a size issue though - it was a streaky shooting issue.. I don't think there is a simple remedy for that..

Without rozier at full boat we are not the team we can be…got to get him going

On 11/4/2021 at 9:39 AM, CanePantherHornet said:

The narrative about Michael Jordan being a horrible owner better be changing soon. His biggest flaw has been giving the wrong people way too much rope. After axing those guys it seems like he's made terrific hires that have elevated this franchise massively. 

I think Rozier earned his money and it was a good extension. Biggest problem is Borrego. Extending him while there was a coach like Carlisle was a head scratcher to me.