• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happier Topics...

WOW!!

31 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

These guys aren't catching easy completions right now.. And Sam is accurate most of the time either...

And it's clear the team don't trust the Oline to block for more then 3 seconds..

17 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

QB's who can't pass, OL that can't block.....I am not sure how you adequately polish that turd. 

In fairness, our running game is middle of the pack in the NFL. Maybe we can just put PJ in and run the wildcat for 4 quarters. 

Hey, I gave my opinion on what they can do to make it easier on Sam. Other than throwing in some RPO, I'm out of ideas. 

I do know there are way too many intermediate routes being run. Everything but the Check Down is down the field. That does nothing to help Sam.

Beginning of the year we were doing much shorter routes. Crossings, and Slants, Jet Sweeps, and Smoke Screens. Now, everything is deep.

What are your thoughts?

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

Hey, I gave my opinion on what they can do to make it easier on Sam. Other than throwing in some RPO, I'm out of ideas. 

I do know there are way too many intermediate routes being run. Everything but the Check Down is down the field. That does nothing to help Sam.

Beginning of the year we were doing much shorter routes. Crossings, and Slants, Jet Sweeps, and Smoke Screens. Now, everything is deep.

What are your thoughts?

I don't think they trust the Oline to consistently block for anything more then a 3 dropbacks routes... And now the WR can't catch 3 dropbacks routes.. so I don't know where you go from there??

7 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I don’t get it. Rhule said they had a second round grade on Brady at guard but they refuse to play him at guard…

Only one of many things I don’t get about this staff.

I agree with this.. The only excuse is maybe they are running out of OT options..

7 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I don’t get it. Rhule said they had a second round grade on Brady at guard but they refuse to play him at guard…

Only one of many things I don’t get about this staff.

Except he played LG just a few games ago. Not very well, but hey, it was a guard position,

48 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I think the energy was pretty low by the time PJ was in anyway.

It's possible they are upset with Brady too. I know that is what Robby was upset about.

I also think it was more Brady they were pissed at than Sam at this point.

Though Sam was not doing them any favors either with SUCKING.

I imagine that Brady is the root cause of their frustrations, though.

Edited by glenwo2