• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tua Tagovailoa

Squid Game

39 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Id rather keep a 2nd/3rd than trade for Tua.  He doesn't look bad but I don't think he looks like a franchise qb

Yeah, Tua is not an option for me.  He at best is a career backup, so if we miss out on Watson, I'd rather just let PJ start and address QB in the offseason again.

• Pie 1

I want a proven top quality FA QB, or a rookie QB draft pick in 2022. 

Tua is not good enough and that is why Miami doesn't want him, and I don't want him either. The worst thing we can do is settle for a lower tier QB in the hopes that Rhule's system can make him a winner.

I want a rookie QB drafted the 1st, or I want Watson. No Tua. If we get Tua then I am leaving this forum and taking a year off from the Panthers.

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I want a proven top quality FA QB, or a rookie QB draft pick in 2022. 

Tua is not good enough and that is why Miami doesn't want him, and I don't want him either. The worst thing we can do is settle for a lower tier QB in the hopes that Rhule's system can make him a winner.

I want a rookie QB drafted the 1st, or I want Watson. No Tua. If we get Tua then I am leaving this forum and taking a year off from the Panthers.

I guess we’ll see Jimmy G in Carolina next year. 

1 minute ago, Squid Game said:

I guess we’ll see Jimmy G in Carolina next year. 

I think it'll either be Watson or the top rated QB in the 2022 draft. Your QB decides if you can win the SB or not in the coming seasons. We have to land a QB who can win the SB in the future and that means a high level of talent beyond Jimmy. Jimmy went to the SB because he was dragged there by a mega-team.

If they want to trade 1st round picks trade them to move up for a qb in the next draft.  Otherwise stop pissing picks away on backups at best.

They are married to Sam for the rest of the season unless they sell the farm for Watson. 

They should have to live with the results of that decision and not be given an out by selling out the franchise in hopes the fans will forget this little bump in the road. 

No I say, reap the whirl wind Rhule.  Show us what kind of coach you thought you were. Make something out this poo sandwich you've created and show us you were worth that 63 mil Tepper threw out on your coffee table. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Tua is bad. He’s an injury prone version of Darnold. He isn’t as traumatized as Darnold yet, but he would be in short order behind Carolina’s OL. Tua is a RPO/one read QB. Just watch Miami. His best plays are YAC balls on screens or slants. If Teddy and Darnold weren’t answers, Tua isn’t either. 

5 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I think it'll either be Watson or the top rated QB in the 2022 draft. Your QB decides if you can win the SB or not in the coming seasons. We have to land a QB who can win the SB in the future and that means a high level of talent beyond Jimmy. Jimmy went to the SB because he was dragged there by a mega-team.

The problem with a ‘22 QB is none appear to be that good. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

Sam is as dumb as they come, and Tua is in that same category. Sam is so stupid that I have seen him look at his first read, see the receiver wide open, and skip over him to the next read, and throw into heavy coverage. Sam is a moron. Tua would drive me away from the Panthers so long as he is here. I can't.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1