• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold

bobcat91

2 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

he's about 95% certainly a bust in the NFL at this point. things will have to change in a major way if he wants to change that narrative.

But he has shown it. This team was humming until the line, and CMC broke down. So there is president for him playing well

7 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

he's about 95% certainly a bust in the NFL at this point. things will have to change in a major way if he wants to change that narrative.

I know one thing…Sam is not listening to this bullshet.  He is going back to work just like when he spent all offseason working.  I don’t know if he makes it but the dude works hard.  That INT last week was terrible…I am pretty sure Sam is burning over that.  He knows.

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

I know one thing…Sam is not listening to this bullshet.  He is going back to work just like when he spent all offseason working.  I don’t know if he makes it but the dude works hard.

I like Sam - I want him to succeed. He seems like a hard worker and a really good teammate. 

I just don't see it happening, unforunately.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I know one thing…Sam is not listening to this bullshet.  He is going back to work just like when he spent all offseason working.  I don’t know if he makes it but the dude works hard.  That INT last week was terrible…I am pretty sure Sam is burning over that.  He knows.

I doubt Sam is burning too hard over that.  I mean, turnovers are what he is known for dating back to college.   It’s not like this is something unusual.  

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I doubt Sam is burning too hard over that.  I mean, turnovers are what he is known for dating back to college.   It’s not like this is something unusual.  

He wouldn’t be in the NFL if it didn’t bother him.  It takes a lot of commitment to do his job.  Ridiculous point of view from you.

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

He wouldn’t be in the NFL if it didn’t bother him.  It takes a lot of commitment to do his job.  Ridiculous point of view from you.

You gotta love how folks just assume playing QB in the NFL is a snap. Just grab one. Any ol one will do.

Ooops, the one we got needs work. Whatever shall we do?

20 hours ago, frankw said:

Even Jets fans finally got wise. Panthers fans love them some awful quarterbacks. Kyle Allen or Sam Darnold would have lifetime contracts if some of these delusional fans had their way.

Is this not the exact behavior you accuse me of? Or is it alright for you, but not others?

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1