• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want as the next head coach?

Squid Game

Just now, frankw said:

Nobody cares. You're the only one over the age of 60 going on poop reaction sprees because you're all in your feelings over someone else's opinion.

You just can't leave me alone can you. Stalker alert.

Oh no, Hubby pooed a post. However shall we deal with this? lol

And why the heck does it matter so much to you? Cuz I'm the only one you single out. Kinda freaky if you ask me. All the crap that gets thrown around, and it's me you go after. I think that is borderline cute, with some scary azz stalking thrown in.

I think I pooed another post. Better get on that one PDQ. lol

• Poo 1

I don't usually agree with iamhubby1, but I agree with him that Rhule's seat won't get hot this year. Using Brady as a scapegoat buys him at least one more season. I also don't think Tepper will want to pay Rhule to sit at home or coach elsewhere for the majority of his contract. Rhule will probably be here for four years unless he quits.

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

So we can put you down for the not having any patience crowd? They have the whole banquet room in the back.

I'd have patience if there were any signs we were heading in the right direction. We're in a tailspin.

Meanwhile, you continue to just complain about other posts with every post you make. 😂

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

14 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I also don't think Tepper will want to pay Rhule to sit at home or coach elsewhere for the majority of his contract. Rhule will probably be here for four years unless he quits.

Well, offset language is pretty standard though. 

How screwed Tepper would be if he fired him…would likely depend on what Rhule’s next job looked like.  

But yeah I am sure Tepper is learning lots of lessons.  Even if you loved Rhule, that contract was always stupid.  At least on face value and there isn’t something not standard in it. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd have patience if there were any signs we were heading in the right direction. We're in a tailspin.

Meanwhile, you continue to just complain about other posts with every post you make. 😂

lol This team has way more talent than it did when Rhule got here. It is year 2 of a rebuild. Just because it isn't going to YOUR plan. Does not mean it is a dumpster fire. 

There are people ranting and raving, with no regards. They call others names, make poo up, and are rude and crude to other posters, and the team in general. Using words no normal human uses in their daily life.

Fug that bolded part. It is a flat out lie. I tried to with the post you quoted, and you got all hissy. I have plenty of Huddlerz I converse with. It's the angy mob that gets upset if you don't agree with them, or heaven forbid tease them for going overboard.

Post one positive comment and see where it leads. I dare you

I try to stay calm and folks still attack me. So tell ya what. Just don't quote me mkay.

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Well, offset language is pretty standard though. 

How screwed Tepper would be if he fired him…would likely depend on what Rhule’s next job looked like.  

But yeah I am sure Tepper is learning lots of lessons.  Even if you loved Rhule, that contract was always stupid.  At least on face value and there isn’t something not standard in it. 

Like you, I was meh on the Rhule hire and didn't see what he had done in his previous stints that deserved such high consideration from NFL teams. And yeah, I'm sure Tepper is learning lessons if he is willing to.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

lol This team has way more talent than it did when Rhule got here. It is year 2 of a rebuild. Just because it isn't going to YOUR plan. Does not mean it is a dumpster fire. 

There are people ranting and raving, with no regards. They call others names, make poo up, and are rude and crude to other posters, and the team in general. Using words no normal human uses in their daily life.

Fug that bolded part. It is a flat out lie. I tried to with the post you quoted, and you got all hissy. I have plenty of Huddlerz I converse with. It's the angy mob that gets upset if you don't agree with them, or heaven forbid tease them for going overboard.

Post one positive comment and see where it leads. I dare you

I try to stay calm and folks still attack me. So tell ya what. Just don't quote me mkay.

You constantly complain about other poster's having the gall to voice an opinion.

Meanwhile, this "more talented roster" just got steamrolled by a one win Giants team missing half it's offense. Don't get mad, man. We're a dumpster fire. It is what it is. We're Panthers fans. We're used to this.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1