• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want as the next head coach?

Squid Game

This is my pick. 

image.thumb.jpeg.fd03aa378fb04f998060416d360c01c6.jpeg

Brian Daboll. 

As a coach:
Career highlights and awards
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 5

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

lol at folks who think Rhule is on a hot seat. Year 2 of a rebuild. lol

No one is saying that he’s on the hot seat but at the same time he is in on the hot seat. Just look at the man now compare to being at Baylor. Rhule cannot handle the NFL. It is too big for him. Rhule has aged and you can see the fatigue from him already. He is leaving back to college. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

lol at folks who think Rhule is on a hot seat. Year 2 of a rebuild. lol

Not For Long (NFL) 

Everyone doesn’t get 2 or 3 or 4 years.   If the season continues at it’s current pace….it would be impossible for it not be hot.  

3 wins and a shitshow isn’t the where year 2 of this rebuild is suppose to be.   Year isn’t over yet.  But he most defiantly has to change the current trajectory. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

11 minutes ago, Squid Game said:

No one is saying that he’s on the hot seat but at the same time he is in on the hot seat. Just look at the man now compare to being at Baylor. Rhule cannot handle the NFL. It is too big for him. Rhule has aged and you can see the fatigue from him already. He is leaving back to college. 

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

Not For Long (NFL) 

Everyone doesn’t get 2 or 3 or 4 years.   If the season continues at it’s current pace….it would be impossible for it not be hot.  

3 wins and a shitshow isn’t the where year 2 of this rebuild is suppose to be.   Year isn’t over yet.  But he most defiantly has to change the current trajectory. 

Just because you want it to be so. Does not make it so. Tepper put out a letter telling folks to have patience. But yeah, the Huddle is short on patience.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

Just because you want it to be so. Does not make it so. Tepper put out a letter telling folks to have patience. But yeah, the Huddle is short on patience.

So if the current trajectory continues and we win 3 games…you say his seat wouldn’t be hot?   That’s a question.

Follow up question as well.  Does Brady get fired in that scenario?  And would be on offensive rebuild one or two at that point? 

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

So if the current trajectory continues and we win 3 games…you say his seat wouldn’t be hot?   That’s a question.

Follow up question as well.  Does Brady get fired in that scenario?  And would be on offensive rebuild one or two at that point? 

You can try and quantify it all you want. Rhule ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

I am not getting into the Brady thing. Too many variables. 

I don't do worst cases scenarios.

7 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

You can try and quantify it all you want. Rhule ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

I am not getting into the Brady thing. Too many variables. 

I don't do worst cases scenarios.

I’ll take that as a yes if you won’t answer.   If the current trajectory continues and we win 3 games….Rhule will be on the hot seat.  That’s the NFL.  

I think if he doesn’t win 5 it gets pretty warm.   Seat gets warmer too if he has start firing his staff. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1