• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want as the next head coach?

Squid Game

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I offered you a bet. You ignored it because you know I'd win. You were all about looking back at post history until I actually offered to do it. Hell, I honestly think I'd be doing you a favor. This place isn't healthy for you.

Dude. Just leave me alone already. I'm having a nice pleasant conversation. Maybe you should join in

2 minutes ago, Squid Game said:

This team has talents now. Didn’t you say that? He refused to address the OL. Picked Horn who I’m a big fan of but over Slater? Took Terrace Marshall over Creed Humphrey. Took a long snapper over Trey Smith. Giving $60 million to Teddy Bridgwater instead of keeping Cam. Sending three picks to NY for Sam. He drafted Chubba because his wife wanted the kid. That’s poor decisions on his part. He has shown that he is very capable of making bad decisions. 

I'm not going here. If you want to argue every little point. Go find someone else.

1 minute ago, TheoJay10 said:

Byron Leftwich. We need a black coach and we need someone who is offensively gifted enough that he can coach Brady (his elder) and gain his buy in and succeed exponentially. 

I think I can coach Tom Brady to a Super Bowl and MVP season. I’m pretty sure you can too.

3 hours ago, CRA said:

I’ll take that as a yes if you won’t answer.   If the current trajectory continues and we win 3 games….Rhule will be on the hot seat.  That’s the NFL.  

I think if he doesn’t win 5 it gets pretty warm.   Seat gets warmer too if he has start firing his staff. 

We're gonna learn a lot more about Dave Tepper in the next few months.  The Panthers don't need to have a winning record, but I'm pretty sure Tepper expects to see a well coached team in year two of the rebuild.  Right now, the team looks like a mess out there, in all facets of the game. That doesn't inspire confidence in the coaching staff's abilities.  If Tepper decides Rhule isn't living up to the hype, he might find his brass balls and hit the reset button.  Rhule's contract is not a LIMFAC for Tepper.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, Squid Game said:

This is my pick. 

image.thumb.jpeg.fd03aa378fb04f998060416d360c01c6.jpeg

Brian Daboll. 

As a coach:
Career highlights and awards

He's my pick as well. Time to finally take back some talent from Buffalo

• Pie 2

21 minutes ago, CRA said:

Thanks to covid I think Tepper’s year 2 saw almost 100 million less come in.  That’s the stuff he is most focused on.  The big dollars.  

People thinking Rhule is safe for 7 years no matter what because Tepper wouldn’t eat 3 mill a year or whatever on his contract is silly.   If the current trajectory is going to start costing him tens and tens of millions each year….eating some money on a HC is just business. 

This is just so wrong.  Tepper wants to win.  He told us this.  Money doesn’t matter to this man at this point.  Damn man come on, these takes from you are so narrow minded 

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, TheoJay10 said:

Byron Leftwich. We need a black coach and we need someone who is offensively gifted enough that he can coach Brady (his elder) and gain his buy in and succeed exponentially. 

I do want our next HC to be offensive.  Modern day NFL offensive.  That’s was never Rhule. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You were the one that mentioned bringing up post history. C'mon, let's do it. 

So, when you quoted me, this is what you wanted isn't it? A chance to bully me around. Great job.

Because a few posters get upset with me. You've made it your lifes mission to fug with me. 

You've made your point. Your the all powerful OZ. Now leave me alone.