• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold also injured throwing shoulder on hit that caused concussion

Proudiddy

53 minutes ago, frankw said:

Or we could have just stopped trying to run him at the goal line like he was 2015 Cam. It was always going to end with a big hit sooner or later a defender was going to look to make him pay. The Falcons were dirty enough to be the first.

Rivera would have taken that shot. 

• Pie 6

Just now, OhhhhCam said:

Idk why enough people aren’t saying this .  He knows to get down . Love the effort tho 

I get that he was trying to score and all that, but that is why we have running backs...one of which happened to score a TD like 2 plays later. 

1 hour ago, joemac said:

Not sure why he didn't just freaking slide on that play...

You wonder why he didn’t slide in the middle of the 4th quarter in a two point game a yard away from the end zone?

You don’t wonder why two LBs from across the field were allowed to go untouched full speed at him?

Did you even wonder why cam never slid? Because as I remember it everyone blamed the refs, play calling and blocking.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Can you imagine how much poo from the huddle if he slid, had to settle for a FG and losing the game?

lol you guys are so dumb

how many qbs do the panthers need to ruin before they effectively address the oline

the world may never know

Yeah I'm dumb, but in one sentence you talk about how stupid it would be to slide, then in the very next breath you talk about us "ruining QBs".  Funny, our current QB is now injured because he didn't slide.  Thats not the o-lines fault, thats not the coaches fault, thats Sam trying to be a hero instead of being smart and preserving his body.  Pretty sure Rhule, Brady and everybody else would prefer him to get down, rather than fuging up his head and his shoulder on the same play.

fug outta here with that bullshit. fuck outta here the kid mero GIF by Desus & Mero 

Oh, and Cam never slid like that because hes 6'5", 250 and built like a tank, while being the most prolific rushing QB in NFL history.  Not exactly Sams skill-set, is it?

Edited by joemac
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 2

3 minutes ago, joemac said:

Yeah I'm dumb, but in one sentence you talk about how stupid it would be to slide, then in the very next breath you talk about us "ruining QBs".  Funny, our current QB is now injured because he didn't slide.  Thats not the o-lines fault, thats not the coaches fault, thats Sam trying to be a hero instead of being smart and preserving his body.  Pretty sure Rhule, Brady and everybody else would prefer him to get down, rather than fuging up his head and his shoulder on the same play.

fug outta here with that bullshit. fuck outta here the kid mero GIF by Desus & Mero 

Oh, and Cam never slid like that because hes 6'5", 250 and built like a tank, while being the most prolific rushing QB in NFL history.  Not exactly Sams skill-set, is it?

Wow, severe reading comprehension all over the place. Rough life.

• Poo 1

Just now, onmyown said:

Wow, severe reading comprehension all over the place. Rough life.

No I comprehended it just fine.  You're just a 'tard.  You're trying to blame Sam getting a concussion on the o-line on that play when he was 10 yards down the field.  I'm trying to say he should have slid instead of taking on a defensive end like hes a fullback.  

• Beer 1