• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Strawman. Yall just can't deal with losing

Fields has had only a few great plays and a lot of bad ones. Jones we just saw, yeah that was better than Sam but not a champion guy now and I don't see it in the future.  Trey Lance can't pass bad jimmy G.

Where is this rookie or all you got is one liners without substance?

And TL and Wilson haven't been so great either.

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

You really think he should be the pick?

I think they need a QB, he has modern NFL tools, and the recent success of the best QBs currently in the NFL means he's worth a shot

Josh Allen was inaccurate, Kyler and Russell are short, Patrick Mahomes never played within structure, Lamar was supposed to be a RB according to klansmen, Aaron Rodgers fell to 24 and was picked AFTER Alex Smith, etc

The Panthers will have cap room and other draft picks to devote to O line 

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Willis is bigger than Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray, has a stronger arm, and is no more inacc than Allen was who was WILDLY inaccurate til like a year ago. He's gonna be a high draft pick the same way Trey Lance, who took like 10 snaps total in college, was

Lol can tell your slant here.....

Murray was a guy that carries OU to the Championship 4. Elite arm elite wheels. Yes he's small but not a meh guy in Oklahoma. Big difference.

Wilson was a better QB in college for years and went where again?

And lance can't pass Jimmy G still. 

2 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Unless he finds a way to be more decisive Sam is pretty much done in this league.  He really needs to sit on the bench (of another team) for a season.  Might eventually develop into a serviceable backup if he can get his head straight.  Other than with the Panthers, Sam most likely won't be given another chance to be a starter anytime soon (if ever).

To me, Rhule needs to make a change because the players are looking for a chance to compete and Darnold isn't giving us that. We are 1-5 and about to play one of the best teams in the league. It's time to try something new.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, chbright said:

Fields has had only a few great plays and a lot of bad ones. Jones we just saw, yeah that was better than Sam but not a champion guy now and I don't see it in the future.  Trey Lance can't pass bad jimmy G.

And TL and Wilson haven't been so great 

You do realize some QBs take more than their rookie year to get good right?

Kyler, Josh Allen, Lamar, Mahomes all were good after their rookie year so not sure why you're bringing up Justin Fields or Zach Wilson. Oh right, bc it's another strawman. Have a good day. 

2 minutes ago, chbright said:

Murray was a guy that carries OU to the Championship 4. Elite arm elite wheels. Yes he's small but not a meh guy in Oklahoma. Big difference.

Please stop it, you're creating strawman and arguing against those and not what I've actually said. 

4 minutes ago, chbright said:

Close your eyes and picture Howell or Willis behind this line with 4 new starters that we are getting off the trash heap.    

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, chbright said:

I wasn't even talking about rookies, I mentioned the best QBs in the NFL. And surprise, a lot of them weren't great as rookies and had big question marks about their games. 

3 minutes ago, chbright said:

Murray is hurt yet again.  Size matters in this league

19 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Poll question:

You want a rookie QB behind this O-line or Sam Darnold behind a decent O-line?

Rookie QB, its time to.stop attaching darnolds struggles to o line.  I saw him throw another ball into the dirt today that should have been a completion. He has gotten our top 3 receivers all injured at some point this year. Enough is enough.

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

You do realize some QBs take more than their rookie year to get good right?

Kyler, Josh Allen, Lamar, Mahomes all were good after their rookie year so not sure why you're bringing up Justin Fields or Zach Wilson. Oh right, bc it's another strawman. Have a good day. 

Not a strawman on this season with a rookie or a rookie next year. As you said they didn't just make it work year one.

All you have is a calling everything a straw man. Must be trolling.