• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lineman PFF grades?

Cdparr7

So wait.

Our line wasn't historically bad?

What is this world?

I mean, if you don't start those players again - minus Daley - how can you even say performance matters?  We haven't seen grades like that for our line since . . . I can't even remember.  Not this year.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Sam definitely didn't get injured on that sack either..Judon softly rolled him over, basically tagged him

Yeah I dunno... Darnold didn't seem to take any rough hits (altho he got knocked around a lil)vs NE...

But if it was an "aggravation" it makes more sense...

the fact the panthers have ran it a ridiculous amount the past two games really helped the pass blocking

no body recovers from a concussion like Darnold had in 6 days not to mention his shoulder was probably gone

not to excuse his poo play in general, but i mean finally putting up ranks above a high school oline 10 weeks into the season after Darnold has been destroyed really doesn’t help anything 

still bottom of the league is pass and rush block win rate…

overall currently ranked 29th in the league lol. I’ve never seen worse watching the panthers since 1999

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-10-offensive-line-rankings-2021

Carolina’s offensive line had some glaring weak points on paper heading into the season, and they have been exposed through the first half of the year. Taylor Moton is among the league’s better right tackles and the best-graded player on the unit, but even he isn’t having his best season. He has allowed 19 total pressures, the same number he surrendered all of last season. Cam Erving has a 56.1 overall PFF grade, and just one starter has a pass-blocking grade above 55.0.

Edited by onmyown
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, SgtJoo said:

1. LG Michael Jordan (75.3)
2. WR DJ Moore (69.1)
3. LT Cameron Erving (68.0)
4. C Sam Tecklenburg (67.4)
5. RT Taylor Moton (61.9)

This is all I saw, our top 5 graded players

So from this and previous post, given these are overall... PFF says Jordan was better in run blocking than pass blocking while Tecklenburg and Moton were better in pass blocking .