• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is Sam thinking right now?: GIFs only

bLACKpANTHER

I feel for the guy, I won’t poo on him..he is who he is.  The coaching staff played themselves, should be them that we should be posting gifs of for when they realized Sam was not the guy.  I still believe in this staff though, respect for Rhule, realizing he made a mistake and fixed it, instead of having a big ego and not wanting to admit he made a mistake.

Respect for both parties actually, for actually conversing and doing what’s best and letting the past be the past.  

HEY HEY HEY...

IF DARNOLD WASNT DARNOLD WE WOULDN'T HAVE CAM BACK...

I'm glad the paid him, next time they'll be a bit more careful with their money...sike...we got the richest owner in the NFL...i would pay him now just so there's no linger affects...

But he seem like a good dude...probable a smuck behind closed doors...i mean, everyone says he's a good dude...like the nice thing to say about someone so you don't seem like a smuck..but BIG UPS Sam only you could suck so bad to make 3 egoistic men swallow their pride...for that I salute...

Keep pounding...he earned it.