• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to Rhule after penalty thoughts?

BurnNChinn

6 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

She didn't leave out words or change them. Jesus, you guys are ridiculous. 

This is directly from the transcipt from the presser. She did leave out words. 

That answer was worth celebrating in and of itself, as much as his first touchdown. After that one, he took off his helmet, yelled "I'm back," and earned an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

Newton said he promised head coach Matt Rhule he wouldn't repeat that, learning the lesson from being on the couch last Sunday.

Newton said: "So I told coach Rhule that would never happen again, that was on me."

7 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

I see the Dunning Kruger is strong with you. 

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

That answer was worth celebrating in and of itself, as much as his first touchdown. After that one, he took off his helmet, yelled "I'm back," and earned an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

Newton said he promised head coach Matt Rhule he wouldn't repeat that, learning the lesson from being on the couch last Sunday.

Newton said: "So I told coach Rhule that would never happen again, that was on me."

shooting star GIF

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Based on the timestamps, she did tweet that a full day after the Gantt piece came out on the Panthers site, so his version was already out there. I don't doubt that Cam actually said, "Say less" in response because Rhule would have understood what he meant. Cam is also media savvy enough to know that he'd need to paraphrase for the media so they wouldn't create a "Cam is silencing Rhule" narrative. So Sheena Quick did it for them. That was shitty of her. Not going to call her a troll, but it's a bad look. 

2 hours ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

For all the squares

Say less means you dont have to say anything else about it. I already understand and I know what you mean.

“Say less” can be slang for quite a number of things. It could mean “I understand what you are saying” or “I get the gist”. It can also be used when you want to agree with what someone’s saying, letting them know that you both have an understanding.