• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official WFT at Carolina Panthers GameDay Thread!

Zod

20 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

We ran a lot of zone and had our corners 8 yards off the line of scrimmage. Looked like some Ron Meeks BS.

I thought the point of getting all these corners was to play more man. 

🤷🤷🤷🤷🤔🤔🤔🤔 Maybe they got all of these guys just to play zone for an entire game that we needed, or maybe finding some way not to pay Cam. I mean he only gets the full 10 million "IF" we make the playoffs at this point these guys are just idiots. This ain't college and they ain't figured out the NFL level period

2 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Eventhough we have a history of doing this, I'm not talking about our current coaching staff: There is little to no adjustments made throughout the game, on offense or defense. 

Joe Brady is a genius OC my ash...

No genius at all.....I mean really the guy runs the same damn plays every game. 4 plays 10x each. I'll say it again this ain't college and that's why Sean Peyton let him walk I hope he's gotta see Tepper like principal office

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, 95Panthers4Ever said:

Credit to Cam not trying to get his WRs killed out there. When the options were there he delivered the ball on time and on target

So he threw them short to help the receivers? That's what we're rolling with? And yeah I guess it was accurate at times, 10 yard passes arent that difficult.