• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gilmore

raleigh-panther

Gilmore played well yesterday.

I thought Henderson showed up pretty well also.  I like that they are bringing him along slowly.  He looked like damaged goods when he got here.

Donte got exposed a bit yesterday.  Maybe it's just that Ron knew how to do so, but now he's shown the rest of the league.

I really like our secondary man.  I hope we can at least keep some of them around.  Lot of free agents this year and we MUST spend on our OLine.  We can't keep them all and fix the line.  Oh, and QB.

13 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Rhule was asked why they didn't play Gilmore and use him to essentially shut down McLaurin and he said it was because they're "getting there.  We're getting there."  And then said it was at least in part due to working him back into playing again.

Smh...  dude has been on the active roster for what?  A month now?  But his excuse is they're working him back into playing?  Smh.  What a dumbass.

They let Mclaurin torch us for an entire half, before trying to cover him with (I don't know) a former defensive MVP shut down corner.

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Rhule was asked why they didn't play Gilmore and use him to essentially shut down McLaurin and he said it was because they're "getting there.  We're getting there."  And then said it was at least in part due to working him back into playing again.

Smh...  dude has been on the active roster for what?  A month now?  But his excuse is they're working him back into playing?  Smh.  What a dumbass.

As opposed to the QB you got 10 days ago being asked to completely carry you in his first week of preparation. Which is harder to do? Hell, Gilmore had to go in the Falcons game and say I want their only player worth worrying about. After the heave/prayer they completed over Jackson, they should've done that Sunday.

• Pie 2

All the hype about Jackson from Rhule, the Panthers and in the media only to watch him get picked apart in coverage. I know people love his swag but his play does not warrant a big contract.

Gilmore is a better vet presence and should be a better contract for us. That is a guy who can play man against anyone. Jackson is way overhyped in his play.

I just watched the press conference with Donte from yesterday and I honestly want to resign him.  He has matured a lot this season and taking the blame and being a man about the way the defense played was impressive to me.  He wasn’t his best, admittedly, but he has been really good this season for the most part.