• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few positives

Martin

7 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

....I'm sorry you keep buying into BS....smoke and mirrors.... sells tickets... not championships...

But why do you feel the need to even bring that into this thread ? It’s obviously an attempt at positivity despite a hard loss, what is gained by dragging others down who obviously aren’t interested in seeing the same opinion they could find in most every other thread today ?

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We can compete with Cam even when the D straight up sucks. That's what I'm saying. Not trying to make you feel better.

Yea...I get Cam is a plus....but he can't overcome the deficiencies on both sides of the ball...we lost to a 3-6 team... so, whatever he brought to the table today wasnt enough...

Edited by Pimpdaddy

Just now, Pimpdaddy said:

Yea...I get Cam is a plus....but he can't overcome the deficiencies on both sides of the ball...we lost to a 3-6 team... so, whatever he brought to the table today was nothing....

Cool... we get it... you're in midair... after jumping off the cliff... so what are you actually trying to bring to the conversation?

Besides... you know... typing like this and being in unconsolable despair?

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Some people try to force you to go to their pity party even when you don’t want to go.

I get it. It sucks to lose to a bad team when things were looking up. But to pretend there's literally nothing trending upward? Absurd. Our D was straight up open ass today. Trash. Yet we were in the game until the end because we actually have a QB now. Prior to Cam, this game would've been a curb stomping. Cam allows us to compete. Obviously we weren't good enough today to translate competing into winning, but two weeks ago we would've lost this game by 20+ points and it would've been over by the midway point of the 3rd quarter.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Cool... we get it... you're in midair... after jumping off the cliff... so what are you actually trying to bring to the conversation?

Besides... you know... typing like this and being in unconsolable despair?

not jumping ... its just football... but ur good at twisting narrative to puff ur chest... if you can follow along... the convo was it really doesn't matter whos QBing..same results.

7 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

not jumping ... its just football... but ur good at twisting narrative to puff ur chest... if you can follow along... the convo was it really doesn't matter whos QBing..same results.

Just warning you… don’t read the “Big thanks to Cam Newton”’thread… you’ll get triggered, they are having fun in there.

• Pie 1