• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF

RJK

18 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

It wasn't with ease. They nearly ran out of time if not for the blown coverage by the backup who just came in. Also, they got a lucky defensive pass interference call to jumpstart the drive. Wilson took a deep sack as well.

Perhaps easy isn't the right word.  But with all that, they drove it 90 yards in about two minutes with no timeouts.  They never panicked, didn't seem nervous, and threw to open receivers who knew what to do.  

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Why the hate on Slye? We fired him. He took another job. When he had a chance to face off against us again, he performed well and they won. Yeah, he gad a little fun with it but I'mma be honest... I would've rubbed it in way more than he did.

His response was a result of a conversation that happened on the sidelines. 

Nothing that should upsets fans. I'll leave it at that. 

Edited by Call Me James

1 hour ago, GEM said:

I know this is not going to go over well,but I like the way Washington is playing. It looks like they like the way they are being coached. And who would want to play quarterback for us right now??

I gave the first 30 yrs of my life to the Redskins growing up in VA...  Then traded them in for The Panthers when we got the team in Charlotte....  I am switching back for the rest of this year....   HTTR !!

I understand. I would like to see them win that division. They have had a lot of injuries too, but just seem to be playing with a lot of heart. I really respect that.  If you have to get four yards a play and keep the other teams offense off the field and just win. We could learn something.