• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have some questions about Brady Christensen.

hepcat

1) How many snaps has he played at LT this season?

2) How has he performed in those snaps? 

3) How many snaps has he played at guard or RT this season?

4) How has he performed in those snaps?

Screw arm length. How has Brady Christensen actually looked on the field? I'm too busy to dig for this today so a big thanks in advance to the savvy huddler who does put together this info.

• Beer 3

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

Screw arm length. How has Brady Christensen actually looked on the field? I'm too busy to dig for this today so a big thanks in advance to the savvy huddler who does put together this info.

Does it matter? Can he play RB? It's all about the versatility.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

He looked more like a LT than anyone else this year IMO, yes even with the epic fail play his first try. I would be interested to see an actual breakdown from a technical guru on his time at LT. 

I have no idea what would make anyone see him as an OG. He doesn't have the strength and you are wasting his quickness. It's just stupid at this point. WTF would make anyone think Daley was a LT over BC...

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, hepcat said:

All these are my best guesses

1. Around 90, started one game and replace Daley early game(so 60+30)

2. Huge mixed bag of great ones and current level panthers ones. Played like a rookie

3. https://www.lineups.com/nfl/snap-counts/carolina-panthers-snap-counts

I dont recall the real number of snaps at RT and OG. Above is the list and my guess is 20ish at RT and remains at OG

4 see #2

I do think one game at LT had like a 80 PFF rating and I didnt remember that being off any form my eyes.(I hate PFF, maybe someone else can link rating)

Again hes not played worse than Daley/coofus Miller/Paradis/Scott.

Coaches tend to protect rookies cause ______ . 

• Beer 2

Go back to last years draft. They said he was a 2nd round guard and a third round tackle. They had to know when they drafted him that they didn’t think he could be an NFL tackle which basically means they went thru the entire draft without addressing the position.

Thats all you need to know about the Matt Rhule era.