• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

latest 2022 mock draft

BlitzMonster

What gets us to a sustainable winning franchise quicker?   Building an oline through the draft in 2022 and then getting qb in 2023? 

Or

Drafting qb in the top 10 in 2022 and trotting him out behind this poo line and then building the line in the 23 draft?

I think the answer is pretty obvious especially when you consider the strengths of each draft

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Pie 1

35 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I don't see that happening.  Pickett will be long gone before we select unless we lose out are are in the top 5.

Detroit and the NYJ will be prime targets to trade down.  Atlanta and Houston will be in the QB market.  I would not be surprised to see 2 or 3 QBs go before we get a chance to pick. 

I would love that since it would push down a very top tier OL to the Panthers.

NFL Quarterback Rating comments shown below has Kenny Pickett rated as the number one QB in the 2020 NFL Draft.

I’m calling it now, we’re changing Kenny Pickett‘s nickname to Kenny ‘The Mailman’ Pickett because he delivers in any weather. Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays Pickett from the swift completion of his accurately-placed passes. The Mailman is fifth in the country with 3,517 passing yards and fourth with 32 touchdowns through the air. Pickett is the only quarterback with at least 330 pass attempts and 4 or fewer interceptions to his credit this season.

Pickett has demonstrated all the requisite on-field skills to rise on NFL draft boards, and he maintains his top spot on these QB rankings. The fifth-year senior has become Pitt’s all-time leader in passing yards (11,501), passing touchdowns (71), completions (971), and he has his sights set on even more Pitt records.

Rewriting the record books at a university is one thing, breaking records held by players like Dan Marino and Alex Van Belt is another. He’ll break the Pitt record for most yards in a season (3,679) likely in the first half of their Week 12 game against Virginia.

Like the expression stated, The Mailman simply delivers, no matter the situation. His rain-soaked performance against UNC in Week 11 is just another case of Pickett elevating his game to elite standards this season. With two heavily-favored games left on their regular season, Pickett will likely have the ACC Championship Game and a bowl game appearance to increase his records. Then, it’s off to the NFL for The Mailman.

• Pie 1

I'd probably get roasted for suggesting this but if Hamilton is there a 9 I wouldnt hate the pick.

Every other scenario my dream is trade down and recoup our 2nd. Lindenbaum, Green, Ekwonu, Cross, Penning. Somebody will have to be left in the mid teens.

At this point i'd also like to trade Robby for a 3rd and use his money to pay Moore and use that draft pick to replace him.

3 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Kenny Anderson was a dick. Great college player, good NBA player. 

Anderson was a legend in high school in New York.  Was ranked ahead of Shaq in recruiting circles.  Parade All American 4 times.  His college career was really good but hard to live up to the crazy expectations