• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoffs?!

Mr. Scot

43 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If I'm being completely honest, I have a similar reaction when I see Panthers Twitter trying to drum up Pro Bowl votes.

I'm sure there are players on our team that might deserve a Pro Bowl nod this year, but I guess you'd say my mind's not really "in that place" right now.

Honestly. I can’t think of a single standout at pro bowl nomination levels, outside of Reddick right now. Chinn has been solid but perhaps not pro bowl level this year.

This isn’t a knock on our talent. Just not pro bowl nomination worth candidates. 

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Honestly. I can’t think of a single standout at pro bowl nomination levels, outside of Reddick right now. Chinn has been solid but perhaps not pro bowl level this year.

This isn’t a knock on our talent. Just not pro bowl nomination worth candidates. 

Chinn has been completely misused this year.  I don't think he deserves to be in the Pro Bowl.  He was a stud in his role last season.

I think Reddick is probably the only deserving player this season.  If Luvu got in the game more, he might have done enough.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

5 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Chinn has been completely misused this year.  I don't think he deserves to be in the Pro Bowl.  He was a stud in his role last season.

I think Reddick is probably the only deserving player this season.  If Luvu got in the game more, he might have done enough.

Ya. Enough trying to Hybrid Chinn. Or roles in general. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I’ll just leave this here

B1C707F4-BD33-4FFE-BD44-7AE3A8BB398F.thumb.jpeg.44411eedcd3e02dbbd06238360e98be9.jpeg

We need a big bodied receiver in the mix. Or a TE that can get vertical and go up for passes. These guys ain’t got any fugging hands. 

Can anybody recall us throwing a high or back shoulder fade in the red zone since Rhule got here?

Fail College Football GIF by Clemson Tigers 

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

We need a big bodied receiver in the mix. Or a TE that can get vertical and go up for passes. These guys ain’t got any fugging hands. 

Can anybody recall us throwing a high or back shoulder fade in the red zone since Rhule got here?

Fail College Football GIF by Clemson Tigers 

May I introduce you to Terrace Marshall Jr?

14 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Also, is “a lot of people are gonna get cut along the way” in the present/future-tense a foreshadowing by Cam? Or was it just his lingo using “gonna”.

He spoke the truth. It won't be just Rhule that is shown the door when the season is over.  Some may not make it to the offseason if they don't step up.