• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Losing Out is the Way

58 minutes ago, CameronGiles said:

Fool, MIA is the hottest team in the league right now, with maybe the best defense

Cam in AZ - great

Cam vs. WFT - great

Cam vs. hottest team in league - bad

People like, Cam's done! We're done! Uhhh .. no

Cam played like trash against a decent defense. That is not acceptable for a team hoping to go to the playoffs 

1 hour ago, CameronGiles said:

Fool, MIA is the hottest team in the league right now, with maybe the best defense

Cam in AZ - great

Cam vs. WFT - great

Cam vs. hottest team in league - bad

People like, Cam's done! We're done! Uhhh .. no

The team is done dude, but way to keep the spirit. You probably the only one.

• Pie 3

i don't agree

fans in general, and this board in particular, have this weird belief that you either win the superbowl or lose out for draft position

we get 17 games a year. no one knows how the draft will shake up. just win the game. 

it's why i don't understand people being upset we beat washington and lost draft position or whatever. we still got a great player, even though he hurt his foot in a freak injury. maybe we get senei, who knows. but you know what we did get? to beat ron fuging rivera. and that means a lot to me.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i don't agree

fans in general, and this board in particular, have this weird belief that you either win the superbowl or lose out for draft position

we get 17 games a year. no one knows how the draft will shake up. just win the game. 

it's why i don't understand people being upset we beat washington and lost draft position or whatever. we still got a great player, even though he hurt his foot in a freak injury. maybe we get senei, who knows. but you know what we did get? to beat ron fuging rivera. and that means a lot to me.

I personally don’t care about draft position but I want Rhule gone. Probably only way he is gone is if they lose all.

• Pie 5

9 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i don't agree

At this point the issue shouldn't even be about draft position.  

It should be about the coaching staff that is continuously out-coached by our opponents, including Ron "I rarely out-coach anyone, but I did out-coach Matt Rhule" Rivera.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 2

1 hour ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Yeah, hoping your team lays a goose egg for the rest of the year is pretty pitiful fandom.

That being said, we've got Rhule as HC.  If anyone is capable of laying an egg, he's your man.

I've had a pretty similar position when we've been in this spot before (which, sadly, seems to happen a lot).

I will always cheer for my team to win, but if they do happen to lose their remaining games and dump Rhule as a result, I won't be all that upset.

• Pie 5

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I've had a pretty similar position when we've been in this spot before (which, sadly, seems to happen a lot).

I will always cheer for my team to win, but if they do happen to lose their remaining games and dump Rhule as a result, I won't be all that upset.

Yeah, emotionally it's a mixed bag for me.  

For the players and coaches that put in so much work and who often only have a few years in the league we would like to see them be successful.  On the other hand, if the HC appears to be out of his element and is holding the team back, the only way forward is his termination.  Winning a handful of games at the end of the season isn't going to improve the situation for the team or its fans.

2 hours ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Nobody wants bum howell

This is how i would rank the top six 2022 draft-eligible prospects based on factors like experience, proven production, recent production and physical upside.

1. Malik Willis, Liberty.
  2. Kenny Pickett, Pittsburgh. ...
  3. Matt Corral, QB, Mississippi. ...
  4. Desmond Ridder, Cincinnati. ...
  5. Sam Howell, North Carolina. ...
  6. Jayden Daniels, Arizona State