• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Bowl LB for a 5th Round Pick

shaq

On 12/15/2021 at 10:27 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

He's a liability against the pass. He's good against the run and that racks up tackle numbers and Pro Bowl votes.

Given all the trading of draft picks for players I'm not mad. We had to do SOMETHING to get some draft capital back. How many wins do we have with Perryman on the roster? My guess is 5, so who cares?

Is he worse than carter because we can't stop the run

3 hours ago, Actionman0z said:

In like 5 months here he practiced 1 time. Get the net

Buddy he is playing heathly at an elite level for another team, why is injury even brought up when he never missed a single game for us? You can exaggerate and be ignorant that’s your business not mine.

On 12/16/2021 at 10:33 AM, shaq said:

Buddy he is playing heathly at an elite level for another team, why is injury even brought up when he never missed a single game for us? You can exaggerate and be ignorant that’s your business not mine.

When he was with us, he practiced 1 time. What he does with someone post trade is irrelevant. Did you eat paint chips as a kid, or are you recently developing your mental shortcomings?