• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reminder: When the panthers are in the playoffs next year under matt rhule all your crybaby overreacting posts this year will be exposed and reposted.

Gipetto

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

If you’re gonna claim intellectual superiority, at least learn when to use commas. Also, don’t base your entire argument on defending a dogshit coach. Sort of pulls back the curtains on your overwhelming lack of brain function. Now, send me another Toy Story meme so you can make yourself feel better. 

pettybitch.png.366b0beb1307749899ba05f9b8225482.png

So youre a petty bitch too huh. Who would've thought.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

okay the grown folks are really going to bed now. Its time for your sleepy time Carl you know how cranky you get when you don't get your daily naps

Btw you will never win against me for i have the power of not giving a poo. Happy holidays carl. Don't hurt yourself opening presents and if i ever see you at the stadium. i'll buy you a beer cause at the end of the day were both passionate panther fans just hoping for the best for our team. 

Edited by Gipetto
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

I wasn't on the 2012 train of pitch forks on the air and was patient but Matt Rhule is COMPLETELY different. This guy has proven how he can't even handle the smallest of tasks for an NFL coach during a game and he was given full control? Huge difference in 2012 and today. If Rhule is coach we will NOT be in any playoffs next season and please mark my words on this and copy it and being it back up if we are. I am 99.9999% sure you won't be bringing their thread up next year because we WILL NOT be in any playoffs with Rhule as the coach. Please quote me on that. You sure are gravely mistaken.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

I wasn't on the 2012 train of pitch forks on the air and was patient but Matt Rhule is COMPLETELY different. This guy has proven how he can't even handle the smallest of tasks for an NFL coach during a game and he was given full control? Huge difference in 2012 and today. If Rhule is coach we will NOT be in any playoffs next season and please mark my words on this and copy it and being it back up if we are. I am 99.9999% sure you won't be bringing their thread up next year because we WILL NOT be in any playoffs with Rhule as the coach. Please quote me on that. You sure are gravely mistaken.

Saved

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Rivera took over a 2 win team and turned them into an .500 team ready to compete for the playoffs by the end of his second season.

Rhule took over a 5 win team and turned them into a 5 win team ready to threaten for nothing by the end of his second season.

Rivera found his QB in year 1. His defensive leader in year 2. Had Steve Smith, Jordan Gross, Ryan Khalil, Travelle Wharton, Thomas Davis, traded for Greg Olsen, had a good trio of RBs, found a good backup QB, had a DL that could stop the run and rush the passer.

Rhule hasn't decided on his QB at the end of year 2. He has no defensive leader. There is no big play pro bowl WR threat teams are scared of. No pro bowl OLs. No OL leaders. No TEs to threaten a defense. CMC and Abdullah will be good when he gets an OL. Has a mess of a backup QB he likes from his college days. Has nothing on defense in the middle to stop the run.

Rivera had coordinators who were in position to become NFL head coaches by his 2nd season.

Rhule has coordinators he is firing by his second season and college buddies he replaces them with.

Are you telling me that you are unable to see the obvious difference from the Panthers being built for the playoffs under Rivera and the Panthers being imploded by Rhule?

What your saying is Ron inherited a more talent rich side with the 1.01 to add his QB 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Gipetto said:

Oh no. Hey guys THE Carl Spackler said that they're going to rub this thread in my face when Rhule gets fired after losing 16 straight games. I'm so scared i don't know what i'll ever do. 

2 hours ago, Gipetto said:

Hey guys, THE Carl Spackler said that i was a petty bitch for shitting their comments. 

look nobody cares - Buzz and Woody (Toy Story) Meme | Make a Meme

Boombox Shut Up GIF

• Beer 1