• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

rayzor: "We don't want no team that's ok with losing"

rayzor

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

It is clear to the fans that most of Rhule's players are playing for a pay day and will be gladly leaving the Carolina Panthers. They have been doing it since midseason, and Rhule has allowed it while not holding any of them accountable for not being team players.

Well Rhule makes it clear to them there is a "ME" in Team as he routinely throws players under the bus but rarely publicly accepts much responsibility himself.

I will be curious to see which veteran players opt to leave after this season.

• Beer 2

Nobody has been able to tell me what exactly Matt Ruhle did to get on NFL radars. Like what made his resume stand out for college coaches as potential NFL guys? 

program builder or someshit? That is BS. Temple has had good coaches before him. Baylor is fine without him. I don’t get it. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Nobody has been able to tell me what exactly Matt Ruhle did to get on NFL radars. Like what made his resume stand out for college coaches as potential NFL guys? 

program builder or someshit? That is BS. Temple has had good coaches before him. Baylor is fine without him. I don’t get it. 

He took terrible teams and turned them into teams that could beat all the terrible and mediocre teams on their schedule but still couldn't beat actually good teams.

Nah, I don't get it. I raised this alarm when we hired the guy - that his record vs. ranked opponents was unbelievably abysmal. But I was assured that I was an idiot and Tepper was an all knowing football god and we'd win all the Super Bowls under his omnipotent leadership.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

40 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well Rhule makes it clear to them there is a "ME" in Team as he routinely throws players under the bus but rarely publicly accepts much responsibility himself.

I was thinking the same thing. We don't have the cap to go wild. We can really go after Reddick but at a premium that's it for big money.

Well there are the crazy bad Hurney deals but he is gone right? Right???

I want to see this buying in Rhule is talking about.

• Beer 2

Just now, kungfoodude said:

It won't happen. This crew has drunk Rhule's Kool aid. "Winning doesn't matter. No pressure. I mean sure, I'll throw you under the bus, but just know I love you and you're special to me"

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

He took terrible teams and turned them into teams that could beat all the terrible and mediocre teams on their schedule but still couldn't beat actually good teams.

Nah, I don't get it. I raised this alarm when we hired the guy - that his record vs. ranked opponents was unbelievably abysmal. But I was assured that I was an idiot and Tepper was an all knowing football god and we'd win all the Super Bowls under his omnipotent leadership.

I mean I don’t think Baylor has ever been a terrible team. Baylor just won the b12 and I don’t even know who their coach is. Sure, he inherited a program from Art Briles who should probably be in jail but Baylor is a well respected program in fertile recruiting grounds. 

temple football will always be temple football. A complete joke program no matter who coaches there and they’ve had some good ones, Al Golden, Bruce Arians, Pop Warner, and Horace Butterworth. 

I just don’t know wtf he did in college? Like what was his specialty? QBs? Innovative playcalling? Recruiting? 

seems like some guy that interviews well but Tepper caught feelings and jumped the gun when they should have done a little more homework on him. The coaching staff he has assembled here is without a doubt collectively the worst group Of coaches in franchise history. 

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

It won't happen. This crew has drunk Rhule's Kool aid. "Winning doesn't matter. No pressure. I mean sure, I'll throw you under the bus, but just know I love you and you're special to me"

Not rioting under contract and choosing to come back are very different. I am interested to see how that goes.

Edited by Waldo

13 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

When I saw him get outcoached by Kirby Smart in the Sugar Bowl when UGA had 13 players out, I wanted this franchise to have nothing to do with him.

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rhule's "culture" sure seems to be blaming everyone else. He's run out of internal folks to blame so now it's the fans' fault. 😂

It sure as hell looks like he fired Joe Brady to appease Tepper and sacrificed him because he wasn’t one of Ruhle’s lackeys and to buy a little more time before Tepper came for him. 

And wouldn’t ya know it the bozo he replaced him with is actually worse and even less qualified. 

• Poo 1

7 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

It sure as hell looks like he fired Joe Brady to appease Tepper and sacrificed him because he wasn’t one of Ruhle’s lackeys and to buy a little more time before Tepper came for him. 

And wouldn’t ya know it the bozo he replaced him with is actually worse and even less qualified. 

Yep. No one with any other decent options is signing up to take that gig.