• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yeah, Shaq gives a damn.

top dawg

42 minutes ago, Gipetto said:

Has one player currently on the team said anything bad about matt rhule? anyone at all

Yeah, they have done so to local reporters. Big article last week featured. 

they got families though…so they don’t put their name on it.  Staying employed is probably important to them I would assume. 

Look in Jacksonville.   Finally someone put their name on it.  But the currently employed coaches and players could only go anonymously to the media.  The name on it was only someone no longer with the team and had that luxury.   Teddy did a nice version of that after he left we called out what joke prep this staff did 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

33 minutes ago, Gipetto said:

Has one player currently on the team said anything bad about matt rhule? anyone at all

No but they would be an idiot if they did. Anyone that criticizes their boss to the media is a stupid person who shouldn’t be allowed to drive. 

• Beer 1

All my praising finally paid off this year, shame he didnt get a probowl nod like i predicted at the start of the season. 

Shaq, Chuba, Fox, Reddick, Taylor, tremble are about the only players who can pick up that juciy NFL check and not feel guilty this year. 

Edited by Basbear