• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News for Deonte Brown fans

Mr. Scot

17 hours ago, Icege said:

The fact that Norwell became the highest paid guard as an LG after going undrafted while being thought of as strictly an RG due to his speed is one of my favouritest Panthers' glow ups ever.

He does have one of the most interesting Panther stories. Just to add another statement- For a long period of time the scariest moment in the league was meeting Ray Lewis in a tackle situation( longer ray had=more pain) . Norwell for a brief time had that title during his pull blocks.

I have never seen this level of fanbase hype over a rookie 6th rounder with an obvious issue (weight). I don't know if it's just because he went to Bama and became internet famous or if everyone just thinks that all a good offensive linemen needs is to be huge but at this point I hope he plays just so that we can see what happens.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, theinstrumental said:

I have never seen this level of fanbase hype over a rookie 6th rounder with an obvious issue (weight). I don't know if it's just because he went to Bama and became internet famous or if everyone just thinks that all a good offensive linemen needs is to be huge but at this point I hope he plays just so that we can see what happens.

Panthers need OL help, like in the worst way. Brown plays OL and could be a solution. Most are just hoping waaay too much, but thats all we can do right now..

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

53 minutes ago, theinstrumental said:

You must have skipped this board for the last few years because they have been swearing that Dennis Daley was the answer.

2 hours ago, theinstrumental said:

It primarily has to do with seeing the trash that we've consistently played at OG. We have another option available. No one would be crying to see a 6th round rookie if we had anything resembling competent play on the field.

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It primarily has to do with seeing the trash that we've consistently played at OG. We have another option available. No one would be crying to see a 6th round rookie if we had anything resembling competent play on the field.

Here at the huddle hive, most know Rhule is an lair or just bad at talking to media/whatevs.....SO I want real proof that Brown is a much worse option than daley/jordan/miller. SHOW ME. Another side is *IF he was viewed in the panthers future plans, why on earth do you not give me some snaps???????? Rhule doesnt even activate HIM?!??!?!?! ACTIVATE HIM YOU SCUM!! BARE MINIMUM PUT HIM OUT THERE FOR STs/GOALINE!. When your team is down by 30 in the 3rd PUT HIM OUT THERE, HOLY HELL WHY HAVE NOT ??? Its too late, but one game of snaps is leftd.....give him the lion share at either OG spot. 

Proof hes worse than Miller or Jordan or any other jabroni.

• Pie 2

41 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Here at the huddle hive, most know Rhule is an lair or just bad at talking to media/whatevs.....SO I want real proof that Brown is a much worse option than daley/jordan/miller. SHOW ME. Another side is *IF he was viewed in the panthers future plans, why on earth do you not give me some snaps???????? Rhule doesnt even activate HIM?!??!?!?! ACTIVATE HIM YOU SCUM!! BARE MINIMUM PUT HIM OUT THERE FOR STs/GOALINE!. When your team is down by 30 in the 3rd PUT HIM OUT THERE, HOLY HELL WHY HAVE NOT ??? Its too late, but one game of snaps is leftd.....give him the lion share at either OG spot. 

Proof hes worse than Miller or Jordan or any other jabroni.

Exactly. We've been out of contention for awhile. The vets are trash. What do we have to lose? Continuing to trot the same trash out onto the field is a terrible look.

• Pie 1

23 hours ago, theinstrumental said:

Its called David Gettis Syndrome... and its more common than you would think. 

• Pie 1