• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TMJ to IR

ncfan

How I picture our war room right before we drafted TMJ

Fitterer: "Creed Humphrey just fell to us. This could help bolster our offensive line for years to come."

Rhule: "I got my hand up for Terrace Marshall Jr. and lets extend Robby after the draft."

27 minutes ago, Newbie said:

How I picture our war room right before we drafted TMJ

Fitterer: "Creed Humphrey just fell to us. This could help bolster our offensive line for years to come."

Rhule: "What?!?? Bro did you forget we signed future allpros Cam Erving and Pat Elflein, either can play Center! Wake up Scott, jesus!! "

Then out of no where Joe brady gets out of his chair, jumps form the chair, then to the main table- "I put my paycheck on the line in order to draft TMJ!!!" 

fify

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The guy looked so promising in the preseason. Not sure what to think right now. This staff makes so many depth chart blunders the guy could be Jamar Chase and not seeing the field.

If he had a competent QB throwing him the ball we’re talking about a different receiver right now 

• Pie 2

LOL @ people intimating, if not outright declaring, that TMJ is a bust. How can you see the retrogression of the offense, and how Rhule disregards rookies, and make definitive statements about TMJ? There's a disconnect somewhere. Don't complain just to complain and throw the babies out with the bathwater.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

LOL @ people intimating, if not outright declaring, that TMJ is a bust. How can you see the retrogression of the offense, and how Rhule disregards rookies, and make definitive statements about TMJ. There's a disconnect somewhere.

I wouldn’t call him (or Derrick Brown) a bust YET but they are both not trending in the right direction. It’s only fair they get another evaluation under different coaches - 

but if I was Brown I would STFU mocking hard working people bagging groceries while he takes in millions being terrible at his job.