• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB speaks about incident

2 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

I believe Antonio Brown. The team still hasn't even officially cut him yet, so that brings more credibility to his side of the story. Bruce Arians tried to back track from his comments about the situation by claiming that "I hope he gets some help." He only expressed fake concern after Brady didn't bash Brown. 

I can't wait to see these text messages. 

internet mj GIF

Because they don’t want to play against him, or have him sign with another team period. And this BS story would hold weight if he didn’t stomp his way to the locker room while shedding pads. It’s amazing what people believe when they really want to. But hey, this is the first time he’s a ever lashed out for no reason…. Oh wait. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Toker Smurf said:

If he was in extreme pain, why was he doing jumping jacks as he left the field?

Cutting while running routes is different from jumping jacks.  AB might be full of bull, but with Arians’ history of assery and the Bucs history of mismanagement, it wouldn’t surprise me if this is true.  Like a lot of things though, the truth is mostly in the middle 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

Because they don’t want to play against him, or have him sign with another team period. And this BS story would hold weight if he didn’t stomp his way to the locker room while shedding pads. It’s amazing what people believe when they really want to. But hey, this is the first time he’s a ever lashed out for no reason…. Oh wait. 

Sure Antonio Brown has had issues in the past, he admitted to that in his statement through his lawyer, but I believe his story in this situation. It just seems very fishy on the Bucs part. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

And I’m all here for it.  Sounds like something Arians might do, he’s a known prick and they were missing key WRs while losing to the Jets.  Didn’t quite expect AB to clap back like this so soon.  If the injury stuff is true it should be easy to prove.  Really interested in how this plays out 

AB straight up said, through his lawyer:

Dallas Check This Out GIF

2 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Sure Antonio Brown has had issues in the past, he admitted to that in his statement through his lawyer, but I believe his story in this situation. It just seems very fishy on the Bucs part. 

What’s fishy. That they haven’t released a player who won’t see a team doctor to document his injury(alleged). Or they won’t immediately release a player that everyone think has mental health issues without a documented diagnosis? But we should believe a player with a long pattern of this type of behavior, who can do jumping jacks, and never even show a limp. But now he has broken bones in his ankle? Like I said, it’s what you WANT to believe so you dismiss whatever disputes that. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Cutting while running routes is different from jumping jacks.  AB might be full of bull, but with Arians’ history of assery and the Bucs history of mismanagement, it wouldn’t surprise me if this is true.  Like a lot of things though, the truth is mostly in the middle 

BS. If you can do jumping jacks, your ankle isn’t that bad. Being that he was fine, and cutting, during the first half doesn’t matter? When did injury occur? And why no limp. Ever. Not even a the basketball game in Brooklyn. Wasn’t hurting him when he was promoting his rap single released on, SUNDAY. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Toomers said:

What’s fishy. That they haven’t released a player who won’t see a team doctor to document his injury(alleged). Or they won’t immediately release a player that everyone think has mental health issues without a documented diagnosis? But we should believe a player with a long pattern of this type of behavior, who can do jumping jacks, and never even show a limp. But now he has broken bones in his ankle? Like I said, it’s what you WANT to believe so you dismiss whatever disputes that. 

Why are you upset that I choose to believe AB? Yes, he does need to seek help, but his ankle injury has been documented this season. It's not like he made that part up. Also, in his statement, he explained why he was able to leave to the field even though he was in pain. 

We'll see how this all plays out.

8 minutes ago, Toomers said:

BS. If you can do jumping jacks, your ankle isn’t that bad. Being that he was fine, and cutting, during the first half doesn’t matter? When did injury occur? And why no limp. Ever. Not even a the basketball game in Brooklyn. Wasn’t hurting him when he was promoting his rap single released on, SUNDAY. 

There was no limp because, per his statement, he was injected with pain meds to avoid that happening to begin with.  When he got into the game and was running full speed and running routes, obviously his ankle would be irritated.  I’m mostly playing devil’s advocate here, but Aaron Rodgers went out with a knee injury against the Bears a few years back.  Goes into the locker room, comes back out and balls out to get a come from behind win.  Clearly loopy in his post-game interview.  It does happen, and it happens a lot.  

AB has mental health issues imo, but just because he does doesn’t mean everything he says is a lie.  If he said Arians put a fish head in his locker and then cut him, sure.  But this is a believable story.  His attorney says they have picture evidence so we’ll see how it plays out.  I like to get the facts before crucifying folks 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Why are you upset that I choose to believe AB? Yes, he does need to seek help, but his ankle injury has been documented this season. It's not like he made that part up. Also, in his statement, he explained why he was able to leave to the field even though he was in pain. 

We'll see how this all plays out.

Upset? More like comical to me. So he can sum up the emotion to storm off doing jumping jacks because of emotional whatever, but not play? Why not just walk to the locker room and go quietly. Then you have a case. Adding to a long list of outbursts was about as dumb a move as any player could make. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

There was no limp because, per his statement, he was injected with pain meds to avoid that happening to begin with.  When he got into the game and was running full speed and running routes, obviously his ankle would be irritated.  I’m mostly playing devil’s advocate here, but Aaron Rodgers went out with a knee injury against the Bears a few years back.  Goes into the locker room, comes back out and balls out to get a come from behind win.  Clearly loopy in his post-game interview.  It does happen, and it happens a lot.  

AB has mental health issues imo, but just because he does doesn’t mean everything he says is a lie.  If he said Arians put a fish head in his locker and then cut him, sure.  But this is a believable story.  His attorney says they have picture evidence so we’ll see how it plays out.  I like to get the facts before crucifying folks 

Picture evidence of what? And what AB says isn’t changing what he did and how he did it. Stay in the locker room or leave the field but instead you run around and show your ass on the way out. How does a statement that took 4 days to come up with resemble facts in any way? 

And Rodgers and every other player that has taken painkiller to play and not one has ever put on a spectacle and quit mid game. But It’s cool for a guy who just came off suspension for a federal offense. I’m sure he would never lie or speak I’ll of his former team. 

• Pie 1